:pl:⚽ :saints: Saints v Everton :evertonfc:

Looking forward for tomorrow, if we play like we’ve done recently then it could be a good day, our first XI is ticking along nicely, Romeo and JWP are having their best seasons ever, additions in the summer of quality and it could be a good season.

1 Like

Oh come on, use logic.
Strong Westerly winds in UK
Blowing data to the east quicker than usual innit

1 Like

Cunning plan (mk II) fails. Salisbury line closed.

I understand now.

First beer in the Nellie
The ferry is running.

3 Likes

This rain can fuck right off

What rain?

This rain

I have just found it will now get the train down Hythe pier instead of walking

2 Likes

No Redz on the bench either

Let’s concentrate on the negatives BBC

“ Posted at 14:3114:31

Post update

Southampton v Everton (15:00 GMT)

Southampton could lose three successive league games against Everton for the first time since 1992.

The Saints have been beaten only once at home in the Premier League this season and are undefeated in their past eight at St Mary’s.

But they could go 14 games without a clean sheet for the first time in the same Premier League campaign.”

Obviously it’s because Everton are a “big” club :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve given up on the BBC. And I never thought that day would come.

1 Like

http://bdnewszh.com/soccer/stream12/?moment=1645264891050&match=Southampton-vs-Everton

Decent stream, and foreign commentary.

1 Like

And took me straight to a live sex cam site…

Why was I not surprised :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

These things generally follow your internet browsing history

2 Likes

Streeeeettttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Boom © @saintbletch

Broja could learn a bit from Che. Che could have shot but played in a player in a better position.

Fuck my luck. The neighbour comes knocking because she’s tripped a fuse and can’t open her electric garage door. So around I trot, get back and we’ve scored. FFS. :rage::rage:

2 Likes

Che down. Is this our regular 70 minute breather to recharge and take on the gel? :thinking::grin:

1 Like