:pl: :saints: Saints v Everton :evertonfc:

I predict we are going to get drenched

3 Likes

A real man would simply strip to the waist. Back in my day we all wore shorts…all season.

No Valery or PEH (injury/illness). In comes Cedric and Djenepo.

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1193166350941933577?s=20

2 Likes

I’ve got their score right. Now watch us get two.

Fucks sake!

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

Can I comment without your hands moving it, I’m commenting in the fucking game, Jesus wept.

Then why mention an ex-Chairman and our current Chairman?

There is about 5 posts you need to move, shall I point them out or are you playing the poster and not the post?

Because they’re the reason in part Tom Davies scored, only a shit team with wank players would concede to such wank, who did he score against last?

Barry, I’m giving you fair warning mate.

Comment on the game on this thread. If you feel the need to talk about funding, business models or ownership, then move to one of the many other threads that already exist.

They’re cutting us open with ease, there has been no response to their goal, in fact they’re getting stronger, crowd are getting very very shitty, quite right to, we’re too plastic for a pitchy but this fucking deserves it, 3 years of this.

Our defence looks really fragile, they give the impression that they don’t know who is supposed to be doing what. Our man marking is hopeless.

There is the issue they don’t, no confidence or required skill, I’ll go back to Tom Davies scoring.

This really is an atrocious performance, this is sacking material and anyone watching this? They are not even tackling,

11 Everton attempts Southampton 0

No attempts in 45 mins of football, thats a fucking reaction to the last 0-9 at home…

1 Like

Well I have to be honest, that 45 minutes was painful to watch. Worryingly it was like watching the Leicester game, waves of blue shirts going forward, lining up to shoot. Very fortunate to be only one goal down. Surely has to be a big lmprovement in the second half or hassenhutl will be under pressure.

1 Like

I rate Hassenhutl, he is the best thing about our club but if the next 45 mins is like the last he’ll have nowhere to go, that was awful, totally awful.

Boufal coming on for Cedric!

God knows who or how we’re going to play across the back now.