:saints: Saints v Everton :evertonfc: (PL)

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1086972936093945856

Has Baz seen this? :lou_wink_2:

Iā€™ve seen the game and can not comment on the defensive issues as the game wasnā€™t on the tv enough to really comment, Everton were poor and we were good, their goal indicates to me though weā€™re still soft, JWP with that blind header and no one closing for the shot, that said JWP appeared to have a a great game, still need a centre back and a centre forward in my opinion.

And a right back.

And block Valery & Ramsays development? Cedric is better than Pied as cover until the summer

I think Cedric will be leaving. Yes, Valery needs to develop but he should also be given time. Thought he had a pretty average game against Everton. Donā€™t think Ramsay is ready yet.

1 Like

So keep Cedric until the summer? Anyone else would want a long term contract unless we find a loan who may not be totally motivated imho

Yeah. We will probably wait until the summer.

Sell Cedric, spend half the money on the bloke from Genk, as heā€™s young and new to the league, thereā€™ll be plenty of chances for both him and Valery.
Weā€™ll get less for Cedric in the summer if Valery is keeping him out of the team.

I think he was told to calm it down a bit as he was certainly less ā€œaggressiveā€ than he has been previously.

I was thinking more of his failing to attack Digne and shit crossing.

His passing was also a bit all over the place too.

Cedric has done alright recently to be fair to him and has filled in at left back pretty well.