šŸ† :saints: Saints v Derby County :derbyfc: FA Cup 3rd Round REPLAY

Iā€™ve just made a coffee Iā€™m so bored.

Thatā€™s an improvement on what you were saying, but the stats and results say youā€™re still wrong. Our midfield under Ralph has been good by pl standards.

I think Gallagher has managed to play his way out of King Ralphā€™s plans

1 Like

Fuck off Redmond you wanker, I hate you again

ā€œTargett another who has played himself into the team under the new managerā€. FFS

Their fucking goalie has been shit all night and now he choses to make the save of the game. Wanker

1 Like

Our midfield has been good by Premier League standards? I donā€™t even know where or how you compare the other 19 teams in the League?
The results and individual performances have improved but from what?
Our players still arenā€™t whats required to grow and move forward. Some mediocre players BUT a poor team, he may make the team better which will be amazing but he canā€™t make average or poor players for this League into something for us to genuinely progress.

If it goes to pens weā€™ll lose.

Thatā€™s the spirit

3 Likes

FFS concentrate on the game! Not speculate on how weā€™re going to lose. :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

The main difference that Ralph has made is that we can still run after 115 minutes.

Ffs Barry canā€™t you wait until the end of the game?

No getting it in early Cob son.

But we know what youā€™re going to say :lou_wink:

1 Like

We knew a year ago TBF

God help us, this is going to be penalties

Itā€™s painful

Again, stats and results say youā€™re wrong and the fact you canā€™t see that in HĆøjbjerg says you should stick with Liverpool.
If he went to Liverpool tonight, youā€™d call him world class tomorrowšŸ˜‚

Elyounoussi. WTF!!

Ah fuck it