🏆 :saints: Saints v Derby County :derbyfc: FA Cup 3rd Round REPLAY

With the lack of a thread for the replay tomorrow I shall post my prediction here, I think we will put on a good show, with the team finding their shooting boots I am going for a 3-1 win :lou_smiley:

I’m intrigued to see what team he will put out. Still pretty short of options and will no doubt have half an eye on the Everton game.

At least we should be welcoming back a few from injury and suspension on Saturday.

It’s live on BBC1 I believe- we’d better put out as good a squad as we can so we don’t get embarrassed on national tv (any more than usual that is)…

Kid Goat and I will be in attendance. Points for anyone that spots us on the box.

Where will you be sitting & maybe borrow a shirt off of Bletch so you stand out

:lou_wink:

1 Like

Don’t risk breaking the telly box cameras with one of those shirts.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Very fetching. Suits you sir!

I’ll keep an eye out

:lou_lol:

Hopefully come 10 tomorrow we’ll still be unbeaten this year

1 Like

Sam Gallagher day surely Ralph needs to see him in action with Ings nearly back & Chazza back Saturday even if it is only to prove his fitness for another loan or sale, probably Elyounasi. would imagine he would start with Ramsay keeping Cedric safer bet for Saturday, Gunn or Forster probably the biggest question, pretty sure it will be Gunn. Why risk an injury to FF :roll_eyes:

Ahem.

3 Likes

Does Bletch know you’ve got his shirt Phil?

5 Likes

I was thinking similar, but i would add Sims. He was on the bench for the last game and in a position we’re short of numbers.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ralph chucked a couple of under 23s in that no one has suggested. Tyreke Jonhson maybe.
It’s like trying to pick a Puel team, but more exciting.

Gunn
Cedric Vestergaard bednarek Stephens Targett
JWP romeu elyounoussi
Redmond
Long
Subs: forster, Ramsay, Bertrand, Sims, Gallagher, Johnson, slattery.

That’s almost our full strength 11(injuries & suspensions). Probably a good shout if Ralph’s words are anything to go by.
I’d personally like to see Sims get a start, with Elyounoussi on the other side, in a 5-2-3, but two potential halftime substitutions and a change of formation might be a bit much for Ralph’s blood pressure.

1 Like

Agree. He may start with Sims and bring Redmond on if needed.

Oh dear jesus. :lou_facepalm_2:
That has to be an infringement of a registered trademark.

4 Likes

Just packed it today. From the best days of the Dubai Rugby 7s.
We won an hour in corporate for our outfits. We heroically emptied their bar that day
:sunglasses:
Last time it was seen in public was Glasto Sunday in 2016.
We also have a pink version Inc hats obviously

Hope one of Ralph’s guys is watching the Bielsa press conference…

https://twitter.com/PhilHayYEP/status/1085596079268212736?s=19

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1085575597127057408?s=19

1 Like