šŸ† :saints: Saints v Derby County :derbyfc: FA Cup 3rd Round REPLAY

Get used to it, as it will be the normal for the rest of the season. Weā€™ll still win a fair few though.

VAR VAR Rasputin!
Saviour of my hapless team.
You said he was off when he said he was on
VAR VAR Rasputin!
Get a fucking scorer please.
Weā€™re kinda fucked with the injury of Long

1 Like

No Shearer, it shouldnā€™t be a goal, it was fucking offside. And it is only being debated because fucking dinosaurs like you wonā€™t move with the times. Ā£600k pa great value.

1 Like

Very, very poor. I will drive Elyonoussi to his next club.

The BBC pundits are fucking blind. Foot and half the calf are off and beyond Vestergaards shoulder.
I fucking hate English pundits they are worse than yanks.

Showing the freeze frame ITā€™S FUCKIN CLEARLY OFF-SIDEā€¦What canā€™t they seeā€¦are they blind. Theyā€™re talking about milimetersā€¦at least 50mmā€¦5cmā€¦2 inchesā€¦probably more :lou_facepalm_2:

We will now win the cup but Iā€™m off to bed

2 Likes

Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhh = it wasnā€™t a fucking goal you stupid tater cunts, how can not awarding an offside goal be a negative.

1 Like

Armstrong unusually sloppy tonight.

Itā€™s understandable. After gushing wonder at a Frank Lampard led tean scoring a wonderful goal against Premier League opposition, theyā€™re going to be upset at having to sit through the second half with jizz on their slacks.

1 Like

Ellianoussy just canā€™t string anything together, couple of nice touches followed by giving the ball tamely away .

Long barged in the backā€¦clear foul but Derby get the free for handball. WTF

I am getting too ranty here.

Edit: try typing ranty with auto correct on. That post was almost an epic fuck up

2 Likes

Has Cedric taken the inspiration for his moustache from Baldrick

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

2 Likes

That was well worked

This is killing Murphy the cunt

1 Like

And scoresā€¦

Elyounoussi might just have something to offer.

1 Like

Phew. Decent goal.

A good score in Scrabble?

1 Like