🏆 :saints: Saints v Derby County :derbyfc: FA Cup 3rd Round REPLAY

5 in 7 kind of average?

1 Like

It is a lottery, even player on god greens Earth fucks up a kick from time to time. You didn’t complain when Redmond scored a great goal earlier. That took skill anD composure

Oh well. At least we can concentrate on staying in the Premier League now.

:innocent:

Taking a penalty is a skill of composure, he doesn’t have that specific skill, did that penalty look composed?
The question has to be said how we allowed a team a league lower to come from 2 goals down to level on 2 separate occasions.

Heart, desire, skill and belief.

That was shit and we fully deserved that.

Redmond played a good second half, and was probably our most dangerous player, but that penalty was shit. He looked either complacent, unfocused or just plain nervous, but that was a really poor effort.

Yes, that lack of composure showed very clearly in the goal he scored.

3 Likes

Taking a penalty is a different skill, I have already said that.

Nope, you said a penalty was a skill of composure. As is beating a defender and chipping the keeper at pace. MTH

2 Likes

Supporting a team takes composure. Even if they lose. Or have poor games. Or don’t stop players who want to leave from leaving.

Not everyone has that specific skill.

6 Likes

Well that was a bummer. We were god awful in the first half, awesome for about 5 minutes in the 2nd, then complacent and wasteful.
I am better than Elyounoussi. He is utter dogshit.

Ah good, you are back. You can pick up the baton and argue with Baz.

And with that, I shall wish you good night.

Does it fuck, say its shit when its shit, letting 2 goal leads slip to a team a league below is shit.

Best bit of the night

https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/1085652886732689408?s=19

5 Likes

That is actually brilliant :+1:

Seems our manager agrees with me and we deserved to lose.

Yep. I thought Derby deserved the win. We weren’t good enough.
We will be better on Saturday.

I was talking about supporting a team, not the view of last night’s game.

I’ll always support and follow my team, but that doesn’t stop me from criticizing them when there’re soft and shite.

Over the last couple of years I’ve seen very little from you that would constitute support.

5 Likes