:pl: :saints: Saints v Chelsea :chelseafc:

The “meltdown” prediction seems fair enough

I’m not missing much then? :thinking:

Sky are wondering if it’ll be 9

This is embarrassing to watch, I can’t remember a more inept performance. Being a Saints supporter is fucking purgatory.

3 Likes

Tbh JWPs header gave Werner a 50m headstart

Hope 36 points is enough.

I’ve spent the afternoon watching tragedy as well - although I think mine was scripted that way

2 Likes

Lulling then into a false sense of security. 5-4 second half comeback is on!

I’ll have whatever you’re on.

Half time. Thank fuck for that. They can’t score for 15 minutes.

2 Likes

Thats it. Ralph has proven it again. United can have him. Over him. Hes got this SO wrong atm. I dont care what anyone says about “whos available”, its time. We either celebrate mediocrity FOREVER or change our mindset

Id say it is going the way the bottom three are travelling

Why is it Ralph’s fault? Couldn’t question the team selection. It’s the players who haven’t turned up.

Nah, tactics are too same every game. You lnew wed be overloaded looking at their teamsheet

Fans have ruined Salisu, he’s a kid yet they lay into him for mistakes.

Tbf he hasnt covered himself in glory today

Strange how we go on runs of games where we are ace and then runs when we are utter shite. It has tarnished RH time here as he cant seem to get any prolonged consistency. It has to be something to do with the coaching set up and mental preparation for games.

I couldn’t go today. I wish to apologise publicly to the unfortunate individual who bought my ticket on Exchange (although probably a Chelski or plastic neutral)

2 Likes

What better team would you have picked?

I am but a happy clapper at heart. But I would have gone 3 mfs from the get go. Even now it looks like we only have 2 in there