:pl: :saints: Saints v Chelsea :chelseafc:

:saints: v :chelseafc:

• :chelseafc: are a wounded beast, we know what happens to :saints: when they meet a wounded beast, they roll over and ask them to tickle their tummy. :chelseafc: to romp the win.
  • Lawro’s prediction: :saints: 1-2 :chelseafc:
  • 1-0 Saints :lou_sunglasses: © @gavstar
  • Brentford took them to the cleaners and our game is between two CL matches. Maybe their minds will be elsewhere. © @Waylander :saints: to win
  • …or maybe we’ll just be too good for them on the day, like Brentford were. :crossed_fingers: © @scotty, :saints: to win
  • the @Polski_Filip meltdown option, :chelseafc: to win

0 voters

Hmmmm, don’t fancy our chances in this one or in next week’s game v Arsenal

I am not taking part in football for a couple of weeks - it’s safer that way

1-0 Saints :lou_sunglasses:

c’mon where’s your sense of danger?

talk me through the last 3 home games

Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

1 Like

Won’t be watching - will be at the delayed 2020 Farnham Beerex. :beers:

1 Like

Brentford took them to the cleaners and our game is between two CL matches. Maybe their minds will be elsewhere.

3 Likes

…or maybe we’ll just be too good for them on the day, like Brentford were. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We are blessed with the presence of Kevin Friendless once again on Saturday.

Following his stellar performance in the Newcastle game, we must hope t score early and then continually go down with cramp from the 20th minute on, safe in the knowledge he will stop the game even if Chelsea are attacking.

As an added bonus we have the completely useless cunt, Lee Mason, on VAR. I wonder if he’s worked out how to switch on the screen yet, as he’s been doing it all season?

6 Likes

No Broja.
Shane injured.

AA and Che up front then…

3 Likes

I’m not his biggest fan but I would now start Adam Armstrong in every game left, try and let him build some momentum and confidence.

5 Likes

Brilliant idea. Get him scoring just in time for the close season then sell him to Villa. :unamused::smile:

1 Like

In Masters week Lawro is par for the course :-

Southampton v Chelsea

It’s been a bad week for Chelsea, who have conceded seven goals in two home defeats, against Brentford and Real Madrid. I don’t think anyone expected that, especially the 4-1 loss to the Bees.

I am expecting a reaction from Thomas Tuchel’s side, though. Southampton are awkward opponents but Chelsea have a point to prove.

Lawro’s prediction: 1-2

Tom’s prediction: Chelsea will bounce back here. 0-3

Joe’s prediction: Really? I’m going with Southampton to scrape it. 1

1 Like

Belated poll added to the OP.

ah, I get it now, you’re hoping to be in a blind stupor celebrating your half century…