:pl: :saints: Saints v Chelsea :chelseafc: (Live on :bt_sport:)

Superb win

2 Likes

7 Likes

very very good.

3 Likes

That was a long 5 minutes, what a result. Superb performance from such young kids. Bella-Ketchup was immense throughout I thought. Onwards and upwards.

6 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Cunt Carragher having to be nice about us :joy:

3 Likes

That was epoch changing.
Absolutely superb

1 Like

Never mind what happens this seasonā€¦ but if we could just keep this young side together for a couple of seasons, they could rattle a few things upā€¦ Its why I never get on the clubs back because whenever we see progress and potential, it tends to be torn away from usā€¦ Ketchup is going to be a 75m+ player

4 Likes

Boys done good. 7th will do us.

5 Likes

Bollox.
Ā£100m

3 Likes

How.Fucking.Good.Was.That

6 Likes

Epic.
Fucking epic

3 Likes

Well as @Map-of-Mauritania says, we could build a team to be better than the fire-sale class. Names and money are one thing, money another but IF we do it right and our way, look out!!

3 Likes

I need to miss more games.

Bloody brilliant :grin:

4 Likes

Lavia out for a few weeks.:frowning:

Whopper was immense, again.

5 Likes

Easy win. Especially because we came up against an absolutely, fucking terrible, atrocious, abomination of a football team in Chelsea. Did they even turn up?

Or maybe that would be the impression based upon BT sports post match coverage.

Cracking win and a very dogged and committed performance! Realistically it shouldā€™ve been 3-1. Once again it was unexpected from my point of view so fair play to the youngsters.

I even have a sneaky suspicion that performance and result might help convince a couple of undecided transfer targets that we can compete.

COYS

3 Likes

That was amazing, what a performance after falling behind.

Looking forward to going to Wolves on Saturday with the boy. If my tickets arrive during this postal strike.

1 Like