:pl: :saints: Saints v Chelsea :chelseafc: (Live on :bt_sport:)

:saints: v :chelseafc: live on :bt_sport:

• :saints: to turn up and turn :chelseafc: over
  • :chelseafc: will be at their imperious best and :saints: will be at the wrong end of a shellacking.
  • score draw
  • bore draw
  • a Sutton says :saints: 1-2 :chelseafc:

0 voters

Tomorrow night’s refereeing crew :-

Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett
Fourth official: Graham Scott
VAR: Michael Salisbury
Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard

A Sutton says :-

Chelsea walloped Southampton last season, winning 6-0. Southampton I felt were a bit unlucky at the weekend against Manchester United. I did predict a United win but I didn’t predict a correct score.

Southampton are just such a strange team, I do like the way they play but I think Thomas Tuchel’s side will edge this one.

Sutton’s prediction: 1-2

Tom’s prediction: Chelsea have looked very strong in the first few weeks of the season. In contrast, Southampton have been pretty bad. 0-3

Perrauld and Diallo in. Djenepo and Aribo out. More cautious line-up

Diallo? :grimacing: No Romeu in the squad so that looks like ‘goodbye’ for him. Perraud starts in place of Djenepo. Elyounoussi instead of Stu or Aribo? :thinking: Impact subs perhaps but even so… not sure about that one.

1 Like

Walcott on bench?!

Clearly no takers for him then.

No he will get 2 mins to show his intended purchaser that his legs still work OK :+1:

2 Likes

Our Mascot :heartpulse:
Holds hand out to shake a Chelsea hsnd. Hand comes forward Mascot pulls hand up to his nose & goes naaasshhh.
Epic

5 Likes

its a bit rugby league and Eddie Waring at the moment

Arse

Labia get the fuck in

2 Likes

Boom

cracker!

That goal had me licking my lips :+1::+1::smile::smile:

3 Likes

Just got in - have I missed much?

Your lips? :flushed:

1 Like

Bela Ketchap is a fucking beast. We will get a fuckton of money when we sell him.

5 Likes

Fucking get in!!!

1 Like