:pl: :saints: Saints v Chelsea :chelseafc: (live on Sky)

#sportingjingoism.

A new Portugese Football Team ?

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1178959690652377088?s=19

4 Likes

I am pretty much over most of the Liverpool hate now, but I’ll still never forgive those fuckers for signing Lambert and using him as a lump up front when Rodgers had spent 70 minutes fucking up a game.

2 Likes

For a big lad he had such finesse, in both control and ball striking that was wasted at liverpool for the exact reason you state. It was the beginning of the end for his career, I’m glad he peaked with us.

6 Likes

Lawro Watch

The twat and his opponent this week both give us a defeat. He is a cunt isnt he.

Southampton v Chelsea (14:00 BST)
Chelsea have had a good week, with wins over Brighton and Lille, but they are still a side that gives chances away.

Frank Lampard’s side are improving week by week but, at the moment, they are still a team that can be vulnerable in different periods of games.

Chelsea ‘needed’ that victory over Brighton - Lampard
That is what I am expecting to happen at St Mary’s. The Blues should win, but Southampton will have some opportunities too, and it is going to be close.

I was actually expecting more from Saints this season in their first full campaign under Ralph Hasenhuttl, but so far they don’t look like they have got much better.

They are still waiting for their first home win of the season, and I don’t think they will get it this week.

Lawro’s prediction: 1-2

Michael’s prediction: 0-3

I would show our panel’s predictions this week but @saintbletch and @Polski_Filip have still to make a decision…

1 Like

Finished at 23:45 last night started again at 6am.
No time for forums!
Supposed to be the quiet month!
Che is refreshed and will miss a sitter, Armstrong finally has an impact as an early sub.

Worst Spurs week in years and we still lose to the cunts, fucksake.

Their worse week can’t include two Saturdays.

2 Likes

It started Sunday as how can a Saturday victory be bad? This last week, ie Saturday to last Sunday.

Come on son.

Chelsea thread.

So this

is meaningless.
We can’t lose to them during their worst week if it didn’t start till Sunday.

2 Likes

@saintbletch is having a mare
Deletes our votes on starting line up then tells us to devote but doesn’t put up a vote or closed it for a Sunday game

Gunn
Valery
Bednarek
Maya
Bertie
JWP
Hoj
Romeu
Redz
Ings
Adams

Try voting again.

Done.
Boufal in fir Adams

I reckon we might just surprise a few people tomorrow, i can feel it in my water. 3-1 saints. You heard it here first.

1 Like

I now have two bets worth a grand total of 70 MYR on Saints to win this game.
So equal to 13 of your English pounds or 7 pints in Labuan beer tokens.

5 Likes

Fuckin’ Sunday games. :rage:
I will be a mile away from St Marys, listening to the game on the radio whilst boarding P&O Ventura for our Mediterranean cruise. At least the weather in the Med looks good for the coming couple of weeks.

Oh yeah…I feel a home win coming on. :lou_lol:

4 Likes