:pl: :saints: Saints v Burnley :burnleyfc:

:saints: v :burnleyfc:

• :saints: on a high after a 1-0 thrashing of :leedsunitedfc:, and the kids won today, the only way is up, a :saints: win
  • one win a summer does not make, back to the normal drugdery, :burnleyfc: to win
  • 4-1 Saints :lou_sunglasses: © @gavstar
  • :burnleyfc: will park the bus to grind out a boring 0:0 © @Cobham-Saint
  • If 5 or more team changes are made, with weird choices like a goalkeeper at left back, and a right back at centre forward, then we will lose. © @Treebeard
  • If we put out a strong sensible team (again!), we will win 2-0. © @Treebeard

0 voters

Another game I won’t be perusing as I’ll be away with the family, tough game though, Burnley ain’t no mugs

4-1 Saints :lou_sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol

I predict Burnley will park the bus to grind out a boring 0:0

I’m usually wrong about these things tbf.

Check my Superbru performance :slightly_frowning_face:

If 5 or more team changes are made, with weird choices like a goalkeeper at left back, and a right back at centre forward, then we will lose.
If we put out a strong sensible team (again!), we will win 2-0.

1 Like

Glad to see you edited your post to add this as I was going to comment much the same thing.

Saints now flogging tickets for the game at £15 adult and £5,for juniors- as well extending cheap seating into the Northampton Stand.

Starting to get a bit desperate for bums on seats?

They must be if they’re trying to engage with the good folk of “Northampton” :open_mouth:

1 Like

Damn you autocorrect :man_facepalming: Ffs

3 Likes

Could be Northampton Saints RU.:rofl:

1 Like

We are fucked.

Lawro’s prediction Southampton v Burnley

Burnley are still waiting for their first league win of the season but Southampton got theirs against Leeds last week, which was big for them.

The Clarets put up a decent fight in their defeat at Manchester City but that is the least I expect from them. Goals seem hard to come by, which is a worry.

Southampton are hardly prolific themselves, but I think they will edge this one.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

Elena’s prediction: This one might be quite boring. 0-0

Haydn’s prediction: I agree! 0-0

2 Likes

Proof howlittlehe knows about us.
TWO goals?
SRSLY?
:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Interesting problem.
We played well last week, but Burnley offer a different problem
Can we afford to have Redz & Djneppo in the team vs their aerial threat?
Can see Che coming back in tbh

3 Likes

We’ll struggle today.

3 Likes

Bazza must be going

Dont people have anything better to do :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Honestly whoever made that poster needs help…

3 Likes

Is there a chance that Chelsea will score 9 against Norwich?

This might mean we don’t have to concede 9 anywhere, because someone else already has!