:saints: Saints v Brighton & Hove Albion :brightonfc: (PL)

I know fuck all about football, of course, but what possible advantage do we have when our man has been knocked to his knees?

Get in Hojberg

2 Likes

Fucking hell. What a beaut.

2 Likes

Wow!

Wasn’t expecting that tbf

:lou_lol:

Blimey

Always had faith in that lad, always.

1 Like

You told us to be patient.

We were :smiley:

3 Likes

Twat :smiley:

4 Likes

Højbjerg and Lemina are becoming a serious midfield. Looking like a team that wants it. Happy days :grin:

3 Likes

BBC - A foot like A traction engine. What a hit!

1 Like

If our passing was more crisp and less panicked we’d create far far more chances.

Lemina and Redmond showing their qualities so far this season. I love them both!

1 Like

If he meant to “stub” it and hit the ball further on the top to slow it down but also bring it back it in, thats a serious skill that.

Surely Chis Sutton is going to get into trouble for calling them

‘Powder Puff Brighton”. :lou_is_a_flirt:

A return chant of fucking useless from the Saints fans just before Brighton’s last effort of the first half.

I do not say this lightly. Saints were marauding in the final stages of that half.

Continue to maraud, please lads.

3 Likes

Thought the Palace game was good. The first half tonight was as good if not better. Deserve to be ahead but I worry it’s only one. Looking forward to the 2nd half. :grinning:

I’ve been to the pub.

I’m at the game.

Cunts.

3 Likes

He meant it. His skill in that department was mentioned when we signed him. Been a long wait though, but what a beauty.
All departments seem to be functioning as a team, i’m immensely happy :blush:

2 Likes

i would like to see armstrong brought on, probably for elenousi

1 Like