:pl: :saints: Saints v Brighton and Hove Albion :brightonfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

What a load of shite

1 Like

Too many to choose from

1 Like

It really was. JWP has spent more effort pointing his finger at team mates than shutting down no 25 whom every phase is set up through :man_shrugging:

Great way to live life :roll_eyes:

Totenham were equally as shite as we have been. Grasping, straws i know but

Yeah but they didnā€™t have Diallo JWP or Moussa on the pitch

AMN must be truly awful to not get in this side

1 Like

Gutted not to be there. Or something

1 Like

Lot of empty seats - must be season ticket holders staying away as general sale tickets sold out apparently

Aribo and Stuey on, and only 45 minutes too late. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Awful. I think we are further away from putting this right than just needing a striker now. Iā€™m not really sure how we pick this one up. I can already see Jones getting stick next season after we lose to Luton. :man_facepalming:t2:. This is what happens in football.

Oh both on now at half time. Itā€™s almost like Iā€™ve watched Saints before and know how dogshit the alternatives are. Shame Nathan Jones is slow on the uptake.

Heā€™s been our best player when heā€™s played, hasnā€™t he? Seems like a good enough reason to overlook him.

Itā€™s even worse comforting myself with ā€˜well Brighton are a really good sideā€™.

Stuart Armstrongā€™s first sniff of the ball results in a gold-plated chance for a forward. Why the fuck didnā€™t he start? :rage::rage::rage:

Letā€™s have it right, we are absolute shite. What on earth was the point in getting rid of Ralph and replacing him with a no-mark. Understandable if we had someone inspirational lined up to replace him, but this is just more of the same old crap.

3 Likes

The only reason (beyond the horrific 4 wins in 30 games record) I can think of is genuinely an acknowledgment that we are doomed but at last this manager has managed in the championship.

Probably why he was appointed- planning ahead.

1 Like

OMG, the algorithm only gives us an 8% chance of a draw.

Look at the table and try to identify three sides worse than us, or even potentially worse.

I canā€™t spot them.

1 Like