:pl: :saints: Saints v Bournemouth :bournemouthfc: (ON SKY SPORTS)

This is a 03:00 am kick off for me on Saturday. then be at the desk for a 12 hour shift at 05:20.
We better win other wise I am going to be really shitty all day at work which is not pleasant for the work force.

3 Likes

Just trying to imagine what a Friday 2300 ko would be like after a drunken debauchery of an afternoon at one of Dubai’s Boozy Friday Brunches followed by time killing margaritas at Chez Eric’s till the big event.
… Probably falling into a comatose state at about 2200 and waking up at 0530 bursting for a piss, then nearly fainting as you try to stand up, head spinning, suddenly realise you’ve missed the game, grab your phone, see the battery is dead (thats if you havent already lost it at the brunch or left it in the taxi!!) stagger to the computer, find out that we won 3-0, forget the hangover (which isnt really a hangover as you are still pissed), grab the nearest unfinished beer, wine, cocktail and watch the highlights!!
All in all I’m glad Friday night football wasn’t a thing until I left :rofl:

4 Likes

Sounds about right for a normal 3:00 kick off for me on a Saturday in the Philippines :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bournemouth aim to go third

Southampton v Bournemouth (Fri, 20:00 BST)

Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has been speaking to the media ahead of the south-coast derby against Southampton on Friday night.

The Cherries can go third if they win and Howe said: "From our perspective we had a great start to the season last year and we want to build that momentum. We need to back the Everton win up against Southampton.

“Southampton have improved under their manager and did very well at the weekend. We’ve enjoyed going to Southampton and we haven’t won there, so we’re desperate to put it right.”

Bournemouth aim to go third

Southampton v Bournemouth (Fri, 20:00 BST)

Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has been speaking to the media ahead of the south-coast **non-**derby against Southampton on Friday night.

The Cherries can go third if they win and Howe said: "From our perspective we had a great start to the season last year and we want to build that momentum. We need to back the Everton win up against Southampton.

“Southampton have improved under their manager and did very well at the weekend. We’ve enjoyed going to Southampton and we haven’t won there, so we’re desperate to put it right.”

Corrected it for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sod the Chez Eric, it would be Bullfrogs at Rock Bottom Karaoke before rushing to Barasti for KO…

Thank fuck that is over

You wrap up warm…you’ll soon find out what autumn is really like at your age. I’m wearing long-johns…with my shorts tomorrow night. :lou_lol:

No Moussa…

But maybe Redmond.

Have they ever beaten us at ours?

No, i don’t think they have and long may it continue :smiley:

1 Like

He’s fast becoming our new “sicknote” me thinks … :mask:

1 Like

Pongo Lawro has gone and done it … so 1 nil to Born-a-mowf.

I’ll catch youse at some un-godly hour of the morning over here! Enjoy your beers, tea or Alatollah’s beforehand

5 Likes

Not arsed about this “derby” load of wank, would like us to win but Tuesday is the one, would lose this 100 times over for a win against them.

This is an important EPL game.
The chance to touch the heady heights of 3rd is really important to the growing confidence and development of the team.
Also important learning how we can create without 2 of our flair players.
The opposition is irrelevant. It would be important whoever’s we played tonight.
Fingers crossed no work yet early tomorrow. Hoping to pub this still

4 Likes

I won’t be arsed if we lose this and win on Tuesday but if we lose both well the season is over, it’s them though, I can’t sleep with worry, down South this weekend and back up Monday but if I can get a ticket? Well I’ll be happily delayed.

We must win our home games to fulfill the boards aim to be a mid table club and remain a viable investment opportunity. I agree, the opposition is irrelevant.
Full strength first 11. Win at all costs tonight

3 Likes

Steak done.
Retro FlyBe training top on to annot @TheCommittee (& it’s cold here)
Waiting to go to the bus stop then as Lionel sang

All night long, Shane Long, Shane Long…

We’re a confident lot is that play SuperBru

1 Like