:saints: Saints v Borussia Monchengladbach :borussiamonchengladbach: 0-3

I notice there is no sign of our right back Deadric.

Still got the shits?

1 Like

2 Likes

Bad miss their Yoshiā€¦

Have we scored yet

My Nan would have scored that.

2 Likes

If it had hit my Nanā€™s coffin it would have gone in.

1 Like

Have been busy drinking beer in the garden

So, have I missed anything good?

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

Yeah, if youā€™re a BMG fan.

Oh, OK, back to the beer/garden for me then

:wave:

2 Likes

Good news !

Weā€™re not going to concede any more goals.

1 Like

Sparky has spokenā€¦

1 Like

Suggesting that it might have been the heat or the number of games weā€™d played.

Fair enough.

Would like to hear that he now knows who is starting against Burnley. Iā€™m sure he does.

1 Like

Forgive me for thinking we are destined to be another Stokeā€¦

Just what i was thinking.

Iā€™m a little bit apprehensive to be honest. We have numbers but quality is lacking. Iā€™d happily sell 4 of the 5 centre backs on the books. Vestergaard can stay on the basis that he hasnā€™t played competitively for us yet! The rest concern me and were exposed today, all too easily.

A big few days left of the transfer market but Iā€™m getting the feeling it is going to be a damp squib and weā€™ll have to make do with what weā€™ve got.

If itā€™s true that we can only buy if we sell and can only reinvest what we recoup then you do have to question the point of the takeover. We are no better off, but for an energy draining, smoggy trip to China.

Oh well. Iā€™ll see what the next five days has in store before getting the plastic sheets out of the loft.

All I can say is that we have lost every game that hasnā€™t been televised. Just saying is all

Is it me or have we narrowed the pitch

I think we may be needing a few prayers at this alter this year

3 Likes

Jesus signs for Saints! Canā€™t believe City let him go.

That is Jesus, isnā€™t it?

Is that the detritus of your life scattered at his feet or are they offerings?