:pl: :saints: Saints v Arsenal :arsenalfc:

:saints: v :arsenalfc:

• Doomed, we’re doomed I tell you, :arsenalfc: to stroll to a comfortable win
  • League one centre-backs, no spine, but :saints: will still only lose 0-2, © @Not_Barry
  • Somehow, somewhere :saints: will find their touch again, :arsenalfc: have been misfiring too and are missing some key players, :saints: to win
  • The Lawro option (1-1)
  • Score draw
  • Bore draw

0 voters

Start to draw a red line and then realise that Arsenal got beaten by Brighton today, another humiliation incoming…

I want to be positive about this, I really do. Best not to say anything.

2 Likes

I’m torn between saying put the same team (except add Broja for AA) and tell them to redeem themselves and shaking it up. Bring Perraud, Lyanco, Diallo, Tella, Redmond in.

Big decision that could make the difference between 0-6 and 0-9

1 Like

Tino not been the same since injury.
Perraud in for him, Broja back KWP on right

0-2 to them.

You’re unusually optimistic today :lou_wink_2:

The bookies are offering just below evens for an Arsenal win. Seems generous to me.

Shall be sat in a bar in Ayia Napa watching this - a nice warm up to a stag night

When I wrote a list of things to do in my fifties, foam party wasn’t exactly on the radar. On the upside, I have passed the legal threshold to be classed as a dirty old man so this ought to be fun

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Lawro

Southampton v Arsenal (Premier League, 15:00)

Southampton have lost five of their past six games in all competitions but, with three defeats out of four, Arsenal are having a wobble as well.

The Gunners are without Thomas Partey as well as Kieran Tierney and they are really missing the pair of them. I don’t look at them and think they are going to go to St Mary’s and win.

Lawro’s prediction: 1-1

Joe’s prediction: Southampton is the game I look forward to watching most on Match of the Day because it seems as if they either always concede six goals, or James Ward-Prowse scores another worldy. Arsenal have taken a bit of a battering recently but I think we might see a reaction from there here. 0-1

Poll added to the OP.

There is no doubt at all in my mind that we will lose this. 1-3.

1 Like

see my post above. The bookies are still offering nearly evens if you are that sure…

Ah, you aren’t familiar with my modus operandi, are you. :grin::grin::grin:

Doomed thanks to a double game week and a miscalculation on free transfers.

I now have 3 saints players in my FPL again. All on a double game week, all likely to earn me minus points as Tino did last week.

Positive side, couple of double gameweek gooners in the team so should earn some points from them

Good stock of Pinta Classic Polish Bitter in stock and wonky internet to look forward to

Armchair fans will struggle to pay attention to our game with the very odd decision to televise the big semi final at 3.30

How strange, I was looking forward to watching that, will have to watch it on iplayer later then…

1 Like

Interesting line -up! 3 at the back with Lyanco and Valery coming in.

1 Like