šŸ’° šŸ’· Saints Finances

Very informative thread. Last one shows Owners loan of Ā£19m was converted to equity so no cash was taken out.
Should give a few tweeter ranters a red face.

Does raise questions about player sales value this summer though

2 Likes

My measure of success since the 70s has always been how far below or above West Ham we are in the table or winning silverware.

Probably just another reason I have no affinity with our board/owners as they wouldnā€™t know Clyde Best from George if he turned up at St Marys

Yeahā€¦if only we were subsidised by the British taxpayer eh?

3 Likes

yes that would be great. we already have the current owners. lets cut out the middle men and women

How do we compare to Huddersfield??

Well, we will be in the EPL next season and they wonā€™t?

1 Like

Clairvoyant or what?! Well, the last bit at leastā€¦

Hmmm
Itā€™s in the FT behind a paywall

1 Like

quoted by Saintswebā€¦ bed they are shitting itā€¦

TBH, its all smoke and daggers. All ownership is to some extent - we never knew for example what Markus and Nic had agreed between themselves, and the fact it probably was not what Katharina wanted was the seed of doomā€¦ worst case scenario, we have broken some rules, are docked a squillion points and relegatedā€¦ where as same situation if it were a top 6 club and all those breaking of FFP UEFA ruels and its a 30k fineā€¦ cunts

Weā€™re run by crooks and weā€™re sold by vultures and thats all there is to it, the owner hasnā€™t warmed himself to fans as he is in it solely to get the tv money, the proof will be if Hassentutl remains at the club over the summer and also the players.

What do you think?

I thought you wanted us to emulate the bigger clubs? Never fucking satisfied are you Baz :lou_wink_2:

7 Likes

This is I think what Barry needs to understand to avoid himself getting all vexed. Itā€™s the whole game that is finically fucked - it was the moment Sky made it a TV extragamza. Money and glamour attracts many who are of more questionable originā€¦ we got extremely lucky with Markus and Nicā€¦ and I am still surprised that so many were happy to see him fall out with Katharina ā€¦ we get what we deserve in the end

Emulate what? We have no plan or goal? Heard any from the club?

Yes the whole game is fucked I agree but weā€™re the agents of our own demise not Sky or any other bogeyman.

It was more a joke about the top clubs having crooked owners, I even put a winky cock thing to indicate that, please donā€™t make me explain my jokes anymore Baz itā€™s very demoralising.

5 Likes

To be honest if they were funny we might be able to understand them.

1 Like

Baz having a go, having to explain my ā€˜jokeā€™ and now youā€™re sticking the boot in, Iā€™m having a proper Btripz here :lou_sad:

3 Likes

Stop being a tart

1 Like

Iā€™m not explaining another joke.

1 Like

What Joke ?

2 Likes