🧍‍♂️🧘🧍‍♀️ Safe standing coming back?

So we just need a couple of relegations for this to happen at St Mary’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks terrible. How’s the annoying twat that’s late/wants a piss/beat the que/traffic going to squeeze past?

I don’t want to spend half the game shuffling in and out. I’m with @bearsy unsafe standing is far more sensible.

1 Like

We need to offer that inbred cunt puel a new contract now!

1 Like

Disagree, if you’re in the middle you’ll have a whol row of fittehs to frot past on your way to the concourse, unless you’re in the Kingsland or Chapel and then you probably wouldn’t want to unless Grannies are your thing.

The bloke on the right, front row, is a bit of subliminal safe standing marketing genius.

He says, “look - if you’ve been out on a sausage bender for a fortnight, and can no longer credibly tuck in a shirt, you’re catered for”.

1 Like
1 Like

All for it.

It’ll save my shirt getting creased.

2 Likes

I’m more for heated padded seats with arms and a footrest that pops out when you recline.

4 Likes

Careful, that would get Baz to attend more than once a season

2 Likes

Do we get a bell to ring for the girl to bring us a beer in our seat as well?

It comes with the territory…Private Box, which I’m pleased to say I’m working on at the moment. I’m eyeing a large 12 seat box at St. Mary’s and should be in possession for the future…just tying up a final loose end.

Have to buy my Euro-millions ticket this afternoon.

Fingers crossed lads…and lasses. :+1:

3 Likes

Sod that, I need my blanket and Thermos flask these days

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I am at an age where I am happy to sit in the comfy seats. Stick it in the Northam

5 Likes

Don’t most people stand up anyway?

Only the Northern End knuckle draggers

The rest of us civilised fans are quite happy with our derrieres firmly planted

3 Likes

In recent seasons we only got on our feet to leave.

5 Likes