:pl: đŸ”» :efl: Relegation Therapy Session? (Promotion Preparation...?)

Who, what, why
when did this become a thing?

Assume it’s in the craft beer drinkers manual, right?

:wink:

I occasionally have the alcohol free version of Hazy Jane in the Brewdog multipacks. Tbh, it’s fucking horrible, the only variety in there I dislike.

10 Likes

FFS. :lou_facepalm_2:

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

7 Likes

A most perspicacious observation.

2 Likes

Fucking Philistine.

I think people avoid head because it is associated with being short-changed at the bar. More head = less beer.

But if you’re pouring your own beer from a bottle or can, and the beer style demands it, give yourself plenty of head. The only drawbacks are that you might hurt your back and end up with white stuff around your mouth.

F’nar.

But you will get more aroma, more carbonation - for longer and the flavour stays to the end.

Pretentious? Moi?

3 Likes

A motley crew.

Great to see you boys again. It took the edge off what has been a pretty disappointing season.

See you same time next year for the Promotion Therapy Session!

6 Likes

Maybe we should not leave it until one year has passed? I know, I know, a very odd suggestion from a random tosser.

4 Likes

How long does it take you to drink half a pint - that would need a head of that magnitude?

Yours sincerely,

Fucking Philistine

2 Likes

Who the fuck chooses to drink carbonated beer in a land that has Ale?
Philistines

We need captions
 Can recognise BT and Fowwlwyddy, and I suspect the handsome chap in the ‘purple’ shirt is you sir? But who are the other two rascals?

1 Like

From left to right, as is the convention, @SO5-4BW, @Bucks, @BTripz , @NotBletch, @Fowllyd.

We were informed last night that you may be coming down to Gods fair City sometime soon?

2 Likes

A fine body of men, a band of brothers, oozing testosterone obviously (albeit in the lower quantities that afflict all over 50
 ) Thank you for confirming my thoughts and the intro to the other faces.

Yes, I will be in London a couple of times a month from mid June and will make one of those later in the week so I can head to SO for a Friday evening of wholesome intelligent debate

3 Likes

Sorry, can’t do Fridays. :frowning:

He said intelligent!

2 Likes

I know
I KNOW!

1 Like

That’s because it became Peggy Sue’s in 1985.

Could be a Saturday :wink: