Relegation Run In

I’d be saying wtf do you think you are doing? This has no place in football I I hope that Liverpool get hit hard. These morons shouldn’t get to benefit from their behaviour and I would rather we go down than behave like this.

3 Likes

How about the violent attacking of the bus. Part of the genius, or as abhorrent as the west ham fans were rightly vilified for?

Have you noticed how the msm have defended Liverpool? Slightly different from their opinion of West ham fans committing the same crime. Why is that?

1 Like

This behaviour is rooted in the 70’s and has no place in modern football, let alone society. By all means support your team, but not by threatening the safety of the opposing team. Perhaps if Liverpool were kicked out of the competition the message would finally get out out that this behaviour is just not acceptable.

3 Likes

Got no problem with the Scousers booing every touch Citeh had on the pitch and giving them a tasty welcome, but that could have been done without vandalism to the coach, which is out of order. Don’t see an issue with creating an intimidating atmosphere in the ground for the opposition.

Having said that, i’d love City to bang 4 in the first half of the second leg and see the Scousers cry like they did at Palace a few seasons ago.

1 Like

My thoughts too, but the meeting about their behaviour isn’t until after the Chumpions League final…

Because Liverpool fans are the darling of the media, they can do no wrong. Their sense of entitlement is beyond belief to be honest.

At West Ham is was the whole 35k odd fans that were invading the pitch and eating babies, Liverpool it was only one or 2, poor misguided individuals that attacked the bus and then they only threw a paper aeroplane… :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Could be a sweeter set of lolz though. Imagine if they win it, only to get stripped of the title for bad behaviour!

2 Likes

Footage from inside the bus

Would you throw your prawn sandwich at them in disgust?

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s just not cricket old chap.

Oh, wait…

Actually think it the complete opposite. If this were a plucky team like Bournemouth, everyone would be laughing it off. It’s Liverpool. It’s different.

The same people will also moan about there being no atmosphere at games, despite not having been to one for years.

Back on topic, looks like Huddersfield have the hardest run in.

City away, Chelsea away and Arsenal at home. They are three points away from us at the moment but it’s conceivable they won’t get another point.

Swansea have to play Bompey, us and Stoke.

West Ham have City at home today, Leicester away, United at home and Everton at home. They’ll be bricking it if they get nowt out of these next two games.

We have Everton, Swansea and City.

Good old @matthew-le-god :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Some people have too much time on their hands tbf…

1 Like

Can we see who voted for what position in the poll??