Redslo here

You haven’t heard from me in a while. I have been busy. I has restarted my blog but, alas, it deals with a different subject matter. Nevertheless, you are all welcome to read it. I also don’t remember how to turn this into a link but here’s the address.

http://redsloscf.blogspot.com/

5 Likes

A welcome return. We all still have a lot in common, not least because we are all experiencing a monumental Shitshow from our respective Governments. Looking forward to the blog. :slight_smile:

Great to hear from you Redslo! Sad that you won’t be blogging on Saints but I will read with interest your new blog.

I do think I have something useful to say about all of his because I believe I am good at spotting stupidity and explaining why it is stupid.

That made me laugh. Perhaps that why you chose us as your English team?

All the best and remember that we have our own threads on Coronavirus that we/you could post your blog links to. I think many of us see our world as increasingly a victim of globalisation so what you see from a US perspective will be of global interest.

Stay well and keep in touch.

4 Likes

Good to hear from you. I enjoyed the first post in your new blog, and I’ll certainly be reading it. Hell, I’ve even added it to my favourites, and I wouldn’t do that for just anybody.

1 Like

Welcome back Redslo! I shall look forward to your blog posts.

I posted another post on my blog. Future posts will not occur this frequently.

EDIT: added link.

1 Like

You tease