👢 🐰 Ralph Hasenbooted?

Anyone else watching Stoke Luton? Judging by this one game, Delap looks like a bullet dodged. He’s missed a sitter, and has the touch of a rapist. Smallbone on the other hand looks a cut above the rest, not massively involved but when he’s been on the ball looks a different class.

Good to hear about Smallbone. Must confess I had forgotten he was there.

Delap on the other hand, I had heard from previous games that we did well to dodge him.

1 Like

To be fair, I hadn’t seen Delap before tonight, and towards the end of the game he did have a decent effort on goal well saved by the keeper.

I enjoyed watching Smallbone. He looks quality, and a notch above that level.

2 Likes

Everything seems to be at a standstill now the odds not moved on anyone with Jones 1/33 on sky since Monday PM.

I’m hoping it’s a smokescreen and that there are others in the frame. We cannot be pinning it all on this guy when we have not even interviewed him yet. Have we not learnt from all eggs in one basket from our transfer window and not landing the one targeted striker we wanted?

1 Like

It’s the hope that kills you.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying we are going to land an out of this world manager, and not Posh for sure, as his wages have gone up massively as he has moved up the ladder.

It’s more the pinning on one guy. A guy in my opinion who is not and should not (yet) be in the frame to take a premier league team who are battling to stay in the premier league. His CV is not up to it.

I might apply for that CEO of the NHS job! :thinking:

I watched the interview with Nathan Jones on this page and ok he’s in a bit of an uncomfortable position addressing a tricky topic but I didn’t see any evidence of communication skills or charisma. I can barely see native English speaking players paying attention to him let alone non native speakers.

Maybe his coaching team compensate for that.

Yet many Saints fans wanted Potter while he was still in Sweden…

Must be going well. Long interview.

1 Like

Always a good sign. Unless you’ve just been nicked.

2 Likes
1 Like

If this does happen, have your whinge and cry about him not being a top liner, then pull up your big person pants and support him to your fullest. Only way we are getting out of this season alive

Just read this. How does this utter tripe ever got published? Expert? Someone who seems to know a bit about Spurs but fuck all about Saints. Why would anyone give a shit what this idiot thinks?

Jones appointed - Skynews sports

Great. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Quick get your mortgage on it as sky are still offering 1/33

Has anyone coined Ralph Rabbitshit yet?

2 Likes

It’s all yours :+1:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: :saints: Welcome Nathan Jones - Mens First Team Coach