:saints: Ralph 4 more years!

The next time you’re offered a decent contract in this climate you will bite their fucking hands off. Just the way it is now. Show me anyone that’s long term confident about employment opportunities right now, let alone someone in a difficult to get job.

4 Likes

Fair point

Yeah, fair point.

Maybe he is happy here. Southampton FC tend to do that to people. Look at Saints players past and present, from all over the country who keep homes in the area, move back to live here when they retire. He now has a good contract, probably a nice gaff in Chilworth or The Forest, financially secure beyond most people’s dreams. Maybe he is cut from the same cloth as Le Tiss, money not number one. Perhaps its as simple as that. You may say I’m a dreamer!

9 Likes

Reading between the lines, it seems as though RH’s remit may be bigger than just being the Manager / Head Coach and that suits him as he can influence processes off the pitch too. He wouldn’t get that at any / many other Clubs, certainly not top flight clubs and i’m sure he earns a shitload more than he did in Germany (although not exactly sure). Only concern is he takes on too much as he did at the start of this season, before we got a proper no 2.

All good though and looking forward to him being in charge.

3 Likes
10 Likes