Quiet Claude

Yeah i spose so. I liked what barry said, i liked it as a joke, and in a way, it’s kind of a small, rueful apology, but if u was genuine angered by his previous statements, i spose u could think it mealy mouthed. Maybe i done sog wrong, insinuating that he is American.

10 Likes

It was definitely Baz at his cutest.

Like a puppy dog with his tail between his legs, after getting caught out stealing a slice of bread off the kitchen table.

That’s how I’m thinking of Baz from now on!

It wasn’t so much his attempt at irony, it was more the comment about some people never being happy with what he writes. Perhaps this will be followed by a new thread about how cool Islam is and we can all have a good chuckle?

I wrote that afterwards, I still have doubts about Puel and I still have doubts about selection, rotation, the limp out of the Europa, League performances and many more but on this he deserves credit and praise.

And for fucks sake it was a joke on my previous posts, lighten up man.

1 Like

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

It wasn’t so much his attempt at irony, it was more the comment about some people never being happy with what he writes. Perhaps this will be followed by a new thread about how cool Islam is and we can all have a good chuckle?

Well, yes. If Barry came round to the right way of thinking on that subject, I imagine the frm in general, and you in particular, would be Quite Pleased.

And if the reasons for his change of heart were patently obvious to us all, I dunno, maybe he’d been saved from anal gangbang by Muhammad himself, or something, and he chose to employ some dramatic irony in his postings, I might quite enjoy that too.

Did you d-vote his first post, out of interest?

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Awwww, Barry!! Come and sit on my knee and let me give you a stroke!

4 Likes

That’s how I picture you, too. In the kitchen, on all fours.

Edit: soz that was bit much!

9 Likes

I don’t think so, I don’t downvote.

I didn’t mean you! One of my aims in life tho, is to get a Barry downvote. What would it take, you Fat Whopper?

Bugger - I can think of anything to say to get my own back at Bearsy! Damn he’s too good at this! Might need 24 hours to think about it, in the meantime I’m hanging out on Intiniki’s nice thread.

2 Likes

I reckon a post with the words “dossier” and “paedo” might do it

5 Likes

You are hilarious Barry. You should be on tv.

Yes Bear, I voted the first post down. Given the time and effort he had spent pouring vitriol on Puel a few days ago, instead of an attempt at irony perhaps a simple acknowledgement that he has done well in this competition would have been better? I see he says he eventually did say that but I can’t see it on this thread. Had he saved his outburst for TSW I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid, but I’d like to think we are less reactionary over here.

1 Like

no kepe goin im so cclose

4 Likes

An awful lot more than that ha ha, no its not my style.

1 Like

Fair enough, bud. I’ll draw a line under this & update the relevant dossiers.

2 Likes

Ah the legendary “dossier” being built up.

This bit made me smile … a lot

… I’ve seen little evidence in my brief time here, that upvotes are important to Bazza.

4 Likes

I set Barry up for the most popular post he will ever be involved in, and I even lead the upvoting to encourage his previously unseen humble side - but the miserable fuck can’t even bother with a thank-you.

4 Likes

Ste you are correct as ever my friend, I couldn’t give two fucks (or atm for that matter) for upskiring or whatever its called.