Prepare your liver! Pool party!

I’ll check with the Colonel if I can share his story.

I hope I can, because it’s finger-licking good.

Nothing cryptic really. What’s the colonels name?

Dave?

Lol.

I wasn’t at the pub but I’d assumed I knew who The Colonel was.

Now, given SoS’s ever more cryptic clues, I’m not sure.

I’ll see how this pans out before approaching my Colonel for permission to share.

Lol.

Yes it is who you think it is. Personally I wouldn’t go anywhere near his greasy bucket.

3 Likes

Ok a bigger clue

1 Like

What you wheeled out a dead bloke?

You say that like it’s unusual.

2 Likes

Nothing Sotonians related surprises me tbf

:lou_lol:

1 Like

OK, just to semi-solve the mystery for you, and without revealing the Colonel’s true identity, I can reveal that he was the man driving the wonderful 1970s Lincoln Continental in the recent advert.

1 Like

Right, @Cobham-Saint, I’ve had approval from the Colonel himself to spill the barbeque beans.

The cunt driver stunt driver, doing an impression of David Pleat trawling the streets of North London, methodically and erotically feeding a 2" circumference tube through his palm-oiled fingers is no other than @Rallyboy - late of this parish. RIP.

As well as his career as the world’s most sarcastic man, @Rallyboy drives cars for money for tv and video game companies - offroad, on-road and now kerb-crawling.

He will neither confirm nor deny that he was paid for the job in zinger burgers and neither will he confirm the rumour on Twatter that he was asked to shed 20kg to play the rotund Colonel.

I can confirm he wore a wig, obvs.

2 Likes

Does that mean the end of the Right Said Fred tribute act?

We’re reforming as The Colonel and Tennille - A Captain and Tennille tribute.

I’m Tennille.

4 Likes

are they some kind of incontinence pants after you have had half a shandy?

I can confirm. I have seen the photo of RB in his wig/merkin. Still laughing.

3 Likes

Nothing to do with incontinence, it’s the new tribute act.

To be fair I didn’t have much choice as he was threatening to go solo as Colonel Sensible.

I take it that he wasn’t the Colonel in the rear view mirror shot at the end then?

Well, as an idea, I’m glad that’s all over.

No, that was just some actor playing the part of the Colonel. The real Colonel was the one driving the car, obviously.