1️⃣1️⃣ Predict the starting 11 - :crystalpalacefc: Crystal Palace v Southampton :saintsfc:

Predict the starting 11

Right, apologies for the late posting - daughter walking in the door after two years travelling in Australia will do that.

Anyway, pick 11. Badges for the right answer. Smart-arses need not apply.

• McCarthy #1
  • Angus Gunn #28
  • Harry Lewis #41
  • Fraser Forster #44
  • Kyle Walker-Peters #2
  • Ryan Bertrand #3
  • Jannik Vestergaard #4
  • Jack Stephens #5
  • Yan Valery #18
  • Mohammed Salisu #22
  • Jake Vokins #29
  • Jan Bednarek #35
  • Oriol Romeu #6
  • James Ward-Prowse #8
  • Nathan Redmond #11
  • Moussa Djenepo #12
  • Stuart Armstrong #17
  • Sofiane Boufal #19
  • Will Smallbone #20
  • Nathan Tella #23
  • Shane Long #7
  • Danny Ings #9
  • Che Adams #10
  • Michael Obafemi #14

0 voters

I thank you.

Well I’m in Gosport and have opened the 8.2%. Double Punk IPA so you’re badge will have to wait. Smart-arse.

1 Like

I am banned from daytime drinking today.

I was right the other week. They’re all fucking insisting on having “that Paul” back again. Cunts.

Surely you mean your … you can take the man out of Gosport and all that. Peasant.

2 Likes

I did see that and thought “Bless, he’s from Gosport, isn’t that enough of a burden?”

Are you back for the duration Kev or doing another disappearing act half way through the season ?

Fulham is back on the fixture list … just saying :beers::beers:

1 Like

Here until they start charging Chris and the website becomes unusable (more so than now tbh :wink:)

I think the Fulham game is on Boxing Day so my balls will be removed if me and #Teenage Mutant even attempt to leave the house :frowning:

Cunts

I was stationed at Gosport many eons ago. Amazing how many Skate girls loved my red car, lol

1 Like

@saintbletch , step away from the keyboard

2 Likes

@BaggySaint you soiled yourself with Skate bait ?

Go and shower immediately.

I always did. lol

Well I was going to but two things occurred to me. First of all I don’t want to show you up and secondly it says smart-arses need not apply so that’s me out

1 Like

One thing I learnt was that fish is much better eaten fresh and most importantly, you can never wash the fish from a skate.