Posters we never knew

I can’t grasp the reality of Steve’s passing so I’m blanking it to be honest Lou.

6 Likes

Chin up Bazza.

Omg, I didn’t realise the poor chap was dead. :lou_sad:

Note to diary: beware Fowllyd’s donner kebab shop recommendations

2 Likes

Sorry to say, but I was just waiting for Stephen to get deleted before I signed up. The bloke’s a complete tosser, and his kebabs are shit. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

9 Likes

I can’t believe Steve is gone.

A little part of me died.

Oh hang on, it’s come back to life!

3 Likes

Stephen!?

Just coming…

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bathsaint

Stephen!?

Just coming…

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Stephen!?

Just coming…

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Regrettably, I still know most of the background to this.

Is bathsaint one of your mates? Has he ever given us a proper intro?

1 Like

This really is nothing to regret. It was one of the best things on radio and I doubt much will better it (even if Mrs BS used to complain that it was just two blokes talking to each other…)

This really is nothing to regret. It was one of the best things on radio and I doubt much will better it (even if Mrs BS used to complain that it was just two blokes talking to each other…)

Adam and Joe were excellent. Haven’t listened to much of Adam Buxton’s stuff since Joe did the offs and became a film director. Is it any good?

It has been something of a busy day today with respect to sign ups. Most have been legit Saints fans, bunging back the odd email like “up the saints”. That was nice.

We did have a couple of chancers. One had so many r.a.nd.om..ful.l@stops.com that no sensible human being that ever wanted to be contacted would ever choose such an email address.

We did have someone sign up that presented a bit of a challenge. They signed up under the name sainthomo. Now we’re a freedom of speech site, so I’m not going to ban the chap just on the basis of username. He could be taking it back, defusing the term, I was open to that. This is a gay friendly site too.

I did suspect that sainthomo might be a homophobic fan on a wind up, so I sent an exploratory email Insta-bounce, which means we have to say goodbye.

If you’re genuine, have another go and type in your email address properly.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s Welsh and missed a t in the middle of his email address

Well, funnily enough, sainthomo is back - a typo was to blame.

Persistence is key.

1 Like

Welcome… brother… :lou_is_a_flirt:

Boom!!!

2 Likes

I think you’ll find it’s spelt BUM

1 Like

FATSO!

1 Like