šŸ”® :brexit: Post-Brexit prediction thread

Pilfered from FB.

Angry remainers are refusing to take the new Brexit 50p from shopkeepers.

This just proves they canā€™t accept change.

1 Like

And that, to me, is just as pathetic as T-Shirt bloke above.

1 Like

This is about Poland whoā€™re far far more right wing than the British you hate, weā€™re in truth one of the most tolerant nations on the planet.
How is feminism and Islam compatible?
Only by concession not acceptance, put that in your lovesword and smoke it.

ā€˜ā€˜Its the blindness that can killā€™ā€™

Only by education and evolution (as with any other religious doctrine - and as seen in many Muslim communities where its quite different from the orthodoxy that you consider the ā€˜normā€™)ā€¦ I guess its been a while since you raised this old chestnutā€¦

Like I said before, just donate them to charities supporting immigrants etc.

Name more tolerant?

Youā€™re just shit scared of the reality of it, the Koran isnā€™t compatible in Western society without losing womens and gay rights, or the womens and gay rights canā€™t fit in with many faiths without them conceding to change their doctrine and practices?

You hopeful?

Youā€™re fucking delusional and soft if you are.

Where have these communities been? Ones that have openly accepted gay, womens equality and humans rights above their faith?

Where is it?

You wanting something doesnā€™t change the reality, being an adult means you have to accept the World is a shithouse place.

According to this we are number 10. So maybe 9 other countries seem to be a bit better than is?

1. Has huge issues with religious rights
    8, 7 and 6 have established real right wing parties and Switzerland has the highest private gun ownership in the World.
    5 ) New Zealand has a huge undercurrent of inequality in the Maori and Pacific Islanders communities, Pacific Islanders also are massively religious and with their brand homophobic.
    4 ) Norway has a long history of being nationalist and has established right wing parties.
    3 ) Sweden has huge huge issues with integration and has established reactionary populist parties.
    The other 2, yes but theyā€™re very right wing compared to us, theyā€™re massive flag flyers, youā€™d fucking hate them as thereā€™re proud of their nation.

And why are the number all fucked up?

In short that list is shit, everyone and I mean everyone has established right wing (not our jokers who never get elected ) parties, we quite rightly donā€™t do extremism in political terms, religious yes weā€™re screwed in that department.

To be fair, the Swiss gun ownership thing is a complete red herring. They have to own guns, by law, as they donā€™t have a regular army.

Is that totally true?
So they have to own guns, just the one or an arsenal?
And there political parties?
The most right wing in all of Europe.
They also will never ever join the EU.

Thatā€™s a good one :joy:

I am not ā€˜shit scaredā€™ of anything, just have realistic expectations on the pace of change within cultural evolution ā€¦ which means I canā€™t get as obviously frustrated as you over itā€™s slow paceā€¦ you canā€™t accelerate it by shouting at clouds dear boy.

Your repetitive stance on this and failure to acknowledge the true pace of change or even that its possible is ironic given your complaints about the Islamic faithā€¦

Youā€™re shit scared of the English.
You also have no answers to the feminism and Islamic question.
Are you prepared to concede on gay, women and humans rights?

I just looked it up. All men between 18 and 34 have to undergo rifle/pistol training, they can then purchase the firearm (or another) after completing training to retain in their home. Most of them apparently do as itā€™s basically the countryā€™s first line of defence.

So this is inaccurate, bollocks or an exaggeration then?

I can just imagine a Swiss anti gun campaigner being told he/she has to own a gunā€¦

I told you, Iā€™ve just looked it up. The only time I visited Switzerland, my wifeā€™s uncle (who lives in Belfort) mentioned that the men there had to own a rifle because Switzerland has no standing army. That may have been the case 25 years ago when I was there, or I may have misunderstood what he said, but the point is that their high rate of gun ownership is a million miles from the trigger happy yank scenario, there is actually a valid reason for it.