:efl: :pfc: Pompey v Saints :saints: (EFL Cup - Round 3)

Unfair advantage for the fishy fuckers too.

5 Likes

The fishy fuckers will want it to go ahead as they swim in it.

Would be surprised if the game gets postponed, although of course with the state of the cesspit of a ground you never know! What does concern me more is the forecast for strong winds, coupled with a wet pitch … nightmare memories of opening day at Burnley come flooding back (see what I did there!).

2 Likes

If it gets called off it would quite literally be the proverbial ‘damp squid’, although I’m sure the blue few have had a few damp squids in their time :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Squibs no.
But Damp Squids?
Certainly

If it gets called off it would quite literally be the proverbial ‘damp squid’, although I’m sure the blue few have had a few damp squids in their time :kissing_heart:

But with their stinking hygienne and lack of skills in the bedroom and personality stakes they never reach the status of moist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Millbrook Road flooded…

I actually thought the right-hand side was a river at first glance. :grinning:

That’s is a lot worse that when I went through at 8.30

Henry gets it

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1176407542626422785?s=19

Global warming that is :roll_eyes:

A little light reading:

2 Likes
1 Like

Obviously not endorsing the message but some nice footage all in one place to savour !!

2 Likes

i’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Like, I’m gonna get a last minute 04:00am airport transfer or something and can’t drink beer.

Pull the phone out of the wall

The '84 story.

I went to Portsmouth Poly. One of my housemates got a job at ASWE and continued to live in North End.
Come the weekend of the game, I drove down with another ex Housemate from Salisbury in the morning. We had lunch, we went to the game.
The barrage of (very small chnge) never stopped, we were on the left side of the Milton End with a bunch of the Salisbury Saints. Luckily none of us were hit.
Obviously Limbs. I remember the screaming the sheer mental primordial screaming. I don’t think I will ever forget it.
We’re locked in after the game. eventually get out, scarves tucked safely down the arms of our coats and “G:UM” expressions glued to our faces.
We walk past parked cars that have been trashed (most had stupidly left a sticker on display or simply had a Southampton Issued Tax Disk/registration number.
We caught a bus towards North End. The traffic was madness.
We kept the “GLUM” faces on and cursed a lot in tune with the other neanderthals of the Bus.
Eventually we reached our stop.
We disembarked the bus. It pulled away. We let rip that sideways double feet jig.
The Bus stopped at traffic lights.
We won the race to safety.
Jeez.
NOBODY made it out in one piece that day.
We all lost our shit.

It’s not too early is it?

2 Likes

Just out to get Euro Lottery ticket to add to my Wolves away ticket ordered today. 3rd part of the trilogy is a Saints #WIN . None of this Meatloaf 2 out of 3 ain’t bad, bollox … I want all 3. Wolves ticket done, just The Saints and The Lottery to go. Piece of piss.

Washed down with Hobgoblin Gold … The 3 wins that is … not the piss!!

3 Likes