Players Bazza is happy with

Lifesize?

I think it was Merv Hughes who asked Gladstone if he had forgotten to take the hanger out of his shirt before putting it on. Gladstone wasn’t amused apparently!

2 Likes

The real worry would be if you bought it sober. :open_mouth:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like no way back for FFSF

Hmmm… :thinking:

Reports in the press today that Joe Hart is now their target.

1 Like

Joe Hart’s fall from grace is quite staggering when you think about it

2 Likes

They’ll be after Jordan Pickford soon…

So, does that mean that Forster will be back here and fighting for his place? :open_mouth:

I would hope so. To be fair, he did a good job at Celtic, man of the match on several occasions. It’s perhaps easy to forget that when he first joined us he did very well, forced himself into the England team. He never looked the same after that serious injury, was very tentative, seemed a bit scared of putting in that extra 1% that was needed in the rough and tumble. Perhaps he has got it out of his system at Celtic and has regained his confidence. If it’s true that he wants to stay at St Marys and fight for his place, that can only be good news surely. I don’t think he would suddenly go from being a decent keeper to a crap one, losing his ability. Personally i wish him well.

3 Likes

I haven’t forgotten any of that, or the last minute penalty save against the dippers.

1 Like