šŸš“ Personal Cycling

You can get a handy kit for that. Basically just a syringe and some tubing. @Goatboy may have some going spare.

2 Likes

Change them to mechanicals :+1:

So did a 55K ride today. Very leisurely at times but then put some effort in from Fareham to Eastleigh.

The new bike felt great!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a start mate. :wink:

1 Like

After originally being sceptical about this I think I want oneā€¦

1 Like

Carbon fiber shaft. Ceramic bearings.
How rich are you Bob?
A chauffeur might be more financially sound :joy:

1 Like

For those that have SPDs or SPD-SL pedals but also want to go on a normal rideā€¦

Not quite sure whatā€™s wrong with hybrid pedalsā€¦

Take an energy breakā€¦
https://www.sadanduseless.com/bike-potassium/

To all my MAMIL Friends (and those of you who would like to see more of the astonishing mountain scenery over here), we have the Tour de Pologne Cycle Race on this weekend.

Saturday is the best day to find a stream or Eurosport as we have the Bukawina Loop - 173km through the Mountain Villages around Morskie Oko.

You MAY be able to tune in with Polish Commentary https://sport.tvp.pl/ or Eurosport in the afternoon.

There is also the sector from Zakopane to Krakow on Sunday - I expect they will complete that leg much faster than I did in the Van today (bloody tourists)

And yes, we can do a special support package if you bring a group, and yes we can do one of our new ā€œOff the beaten Trackā€ special day trips, yes I am sure I can find you some rental bikes.

For the more technically minded

2 Likes

Check out one of the stage bunch sprints

Yeah he won then got DQā€™d other rider needed emergency facial reconstruction surgery came out of come yesterday. Official he hit had head & spinal injuries.
I have a pick up from Zakopane today at 7pm next door to Bukawina.
Iā€™m already on my way a 2.5 hour journey expected to take almost 5 hours
Ffs.
Tomorrow would be worse with them coming back to Krakow but still grim.
After the Arnhem game I spent a marvellous Saturday sitting in the main square drinking beers on the then time trial start/finish line

And they are off

1 Like

Have you see this

I saw it in a club email. Shuddered and deleted it :wink:

Ā£150 ??? This is Castelli prices

I genuinely donā€™t know whether you think thatā€™s a bargain or youā€™re outraged šŸ¤·

Outraged I think but I donā€™t know the brand

I just thought:

ā€œwtf, theyā€™re now peddling* stuff not related to footieā€

*see what I did there? :wink:

2 Likes

They are in a new sales cycle.

3 Likes

Just stop :joy: