Pellegrino: Surely it is time for a change?

Barry is right. He should be manager, coach, CEO, the owner and become a Chinese national.

Tell me Barry, as you like questions, how many games have Liverpool lost this season? I will save you the trouble of looking it up. It is 3.

How many games have we lost in the last 8?

I am not pretending that everything is wonderful, it clearly isnt. But you really need to get a grip on reality unless it is your masterplan never to be taken seriously?

I think itā€™s a bit of a stretch to call Long a recognised striker. And on the evidence of Carrilloā€™s performances so far the jury must still be out as to whether he falls into that category.

1 Like

Firmino was the only ā€œstrikerā€ on the pitch for Liverpool yesterday, Mane and Salah are both midfielders.

2 Likes

Well they play exceedingly high up for wingers, maybe they have pace,maybe Iā€™m confused as our wingers are as pacy as Stephen Hawking when his battery is flat.

I think its not unfair to say Long isnā€™t a recognised anything in footballā€¦

1 Like

Its not easy trying to find positives at the moment, but I am going to try as I cant be doing with a damp mattress. We were never going to beat Liverpool so I am not fussed about the 3 points. The lack of spirit in the second half wasnt great but Philā€™s post put that 45 mins into perspective. Whilst Mauricio perplexes me as much as anyone esle here (ok, not as much as it does Barry) I do like the fact that he remains calm and philosophical whislst everyone esle is busy bed wetting or wrist slitting. You need a calm head in times of crisis and I hope his faith is born out and that we stay up and win the FA Cup too.

Right, now where are the meds?

2 Likes

We might stay up. We probably will. I donā€™t think anything is going to happen now in terms of sack manager, even though the cunt probably deserves it. Most Iā€™m hoping for really is scrape our way to safety, and then some major changes in the summer pls.

I mean that, and win the fkn cup!

3 Likes

A team managed by Mauricio Pellegrino has beaten Barcelona. This is not a drill.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/SteveGrant1983/status/1045039021083250689