is it clear that a piranha called stevegrant bit pap’s knob off? I dunno if that came out v.well - pap pls can you tidy that up in photoshop pls i only have microsoft paint
She’s got to learn about Real Life sometime, tokyos! It will be v.shocking for pap’s daughter otherwise when i.e. she starts work, if no-one tells her in advance that the above is just a normal thing that work bros do on their lunch hour.
Edit: Besides I think it’s ok to show the shaft, if it’s Art + not just Porn. i.e. like michaelangelo’s statue of David
She has a job. WH Smiths have not yet provided any clarification on this alleged lunchtime activity. I haven’t raised the matter directly with her employers, but I’m guessing they’ll use words like “gratuitous” or “needless” when I explain pressing need to acclimate female members of staff to male lunchtime hobbies.