🏏 🇵🇰 Pakistan in England, 2019

64/0 11.3 overs

Inside edgar for 4 from Roy

bbc is an over behind

you can du the updates @Polski_Filip :slight_smile:

That is shite corp at the cricket is the best.

Can some explain why when Pakistan reviewed that LBW, it was left not out despite the ball projected to hit the wicket

It sounded on the commentary that the third umpire cannot overturn the umpires call ?
Which makes a nonsense of the review system.
so not a clue mush

Ok I have googled it

More that 50% of the ball must be hitting the wicket for the umpires decision to be overturned

101-0 after 17 overs

Bairstow gets 51 then gets out

115-1 after 19 overs

Was that you with a red snotrag on your head 2 seats from Admiral Nelson? On TV in 23rd over.

So they have got this woman commentating on Sky. Now fair enough, if she is good enough then fine, but she appears to know sod all about the players particularly the Pakistanis whereas the men (Naz and Athers) are almost encyclopaedic in comparison. And given there is a fair degree of filling required - deep knowledge is somewhat essential.

5 minute rain shower just passed over Eastleigh.

Shouldn’t last long.

Roy gone for 87
England 178-2

Root gone for 40
England 211-3

Buttler.
Fvcking hell.
I nearly caught one on the concourse!

1 Like

2 to the left & row behind. Was a black snotrag, now a Saints cap getting sunburnt!

Oi, don’t you be dissing Isa!. I like her, she’s certainly better than the gushing Alison Mitchell. She had a good career as an England cricketer, won 2 world cups, a good opening bowler with 130 odd caps. She was born in Berkshire i think, i believe her parents arrived from Uganda after being kicked out by Idi. And the icing on the cake is that she is bloody gorgeous.
Image result for Isa Guha photos

2 Likes

They’ve run out of Real Ale ffs
Pakistan could win this

Never in doubt.
Honest…
How do you get out caught behind off the back of your bat?