Bournemouth 3 0 Leicester
Chelsea 2 1 Cardiff
Huddersfield 0 1 Crystal Palace
Man Cuty 3 0 Fulham
Newcastle 0 2 Arsenal
Bournemouth 4 0 Leicster
Chelsea 4 1 Cardiff

Hazard hat-trick

BTW is @PhilippineSaint OK (what with the typhoon and all), he normally starts these threads!!

3 Likes

Morgan finally got his just deserts and was sent off in the 69th minute. He should have got his marching orders at St. Marys.

Bournemouth 4 2 Leicester
Newcastle 1 2 Arsenal

…now 5 minutes added on for Leicester to find 2 more.

Spurs 1 2 Liverpool
Bournemouth 4 2 Leicester
Chelsea 4 1 Cardiff
Huddersfield 0 1 Crystal Palace
Man Cuty 3 0 Fulham
Newcastle 1 2 Arsenal
Watford 0 2 Man United

Well, well

Watford 1 2 Man United

I am fine @BTripz just not at work so no time to start as I have beer and kids to keep me occupied. Thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Finishes 1-2 to United.

Watford fighting until the end…

Probably pissed tbf

1 Like

So todays games

Wolves V Burnley
Everton V West Ham.

Although having money on Wolves and Everton home wins it would be best for us as two 0-0 score draws.

Well I might have been

1 Like

Wolves won 1-0

West Ham are currently 2-1 up

Make that 3-1

I was at the game, in an executive box. A mate, Everton season ticket holder, was given the box for the day, he is a stockbroker, (yes, a scouse stockbroker), from one of his clients, think it may have been Morrisons, he’s a supermarket analyst. Ten of us, apart from me all staunch Evertonians. Free food, drinks etc, very civilised. Graham Sharp poked his nose in, gladhanding us all. A couple of pints beforehand, then partaking of the hospitality, arrived a good hour before kick off to get our money’s worth. When West Ham’s second went in things got very dark. They all thought an Everton win was nailed on given the hammers abysmal start to the season. They perked up for half time after the Everton goal, but the third Hammers goal brought on a mass bout of depression. I tried to make suitably sympathetic noises but i don’t think i was too convincing. Fucking brilliant.

4 Likes