⚽ Other Games weekend 29th/30th December

Does your skill in numbers match your recent footballing ken?

There’s a better central defender than Dejan Lovren elsewhere in the Premier League. He got a game today.

True. we we’re discussing squads though.

So you agree that over the last 18 months(your time frame) city have been superior?
You also agree that Liverpool under Klopp have won nothing, despite spending half a billion.
Player sales. If they were winning trophies players would probably want to stay.
You’re a Liverpool fan. It’s obvious to everyone here. You can disprove this easily, if you show us all the posts you have posted about the beautiful football Man City have played over the last 18 months? That seems fair, as it’s your time frame and city have been superior to Liverpool overall in that time frame.
On the “better players” subject(your wrong there, as well), did anyone mention Agüero? He’s better than anything Liverpool have by a country mile.

FT Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea. Kante

The highlights of this game were me putting the scores up here

1 Like

36 Burnley 2-0 West Ham

What has Manchester City got to do with anything, I live in this City so feel it a tad more than you, I’m a COL fan if anything up here due to the things they do in the community, my mate is involved in it, you’re barking up the wrong tree son, I couldn’t give a fuck about them and hope they lose every game.
The League table doesn’t lie son, get over it.

Reread your own posts. It’s not surprising you go along with the NATO propaganda if you’re memory is that short.

Just look at their recent record against them, fucks sake lad.

That’s the words of a Liverpool fan if ever i’ve heard them. Win nothing, but bang on about beating a Manchester team.

If this is your comfort blanket let it be, I can assure you I hope City win the title, even Spurs, even Chelsea over them but there we go.

It has more to do with your posting history @:liverpoolfc:

Which has usually be derogatory as I don’t support them, facts don’t lie though even how much you want to spin them. I can tell you’re a Russian by your posts.

Calm down, calm down

Both of you :lou_wink:

Not using the dictionary definition of usually then?
Liverpool are the form team at the moment, no denying(like Russian military technology). The facts say the season is about half way and only a true fan, or an idiot would claim the league is as good as won.
I’m not a Russian, just like your not a scouser(as it is with most Liverpool fans over 40).

1 Like

You forget we went to the Liverpool away game last year? I’m deep undercover…

2 Likes

That’s good. Cheers for the laugh :joy:

United 2 Bournemouth 0

Pogba both

1 Like

Back to the scores after the Saint & Bazza Show :lou_lol:

2 Likes

3-1 at half time

1 Like