⚽ Other Games weekend 29th/30th December

Ha Ha for who?

Would you rather have Lallana or De Bruyne?
Hazard or Shaqiri?

DeGea for Allison this season?
Hazard? Possibly yes.
De Bryne? Yes

The front 3 of Liverpool are pissing it, I don’t like them but you have to admit it, they’ve been brilliant for 18 months, if City are so good why will they balls up the League and the Champions League?

Kante for Wijnaldum?

Loaded question and both of those don’t start for Liverpool normally. So by that you’re saying they are underperforming?

The table doesn’t lie.

"Have to tell you Baz that most of the other teams have players that could fit into the Bin Dippers squad "

1 Like

Some of course, would you change the front 3?
The keeper?
The defence?
If the midfield is their weak spot by fuck it isn’t very weak.

You’re reaching for a comfort blanket son, I dislike them far more than you but sometimes acceptance is a cleanser. They’re very very good and the best in this League at this moment by some distance.

I agree they are top of the pile at the moment.
No comfort blanket needed for me.

It’s only Arsenal anyway :wink:

1 Like

Lovren s a delicate flower isn’t he…went down like a dandelion seed in summer.

Went down like a Pompey lass after being given a used rolk-up fag.

Bazza know his football onions, they’re miles ahead, City are fragile, that doesn’t mean we’ll win tomorrow as we won’t we’ll lose comfortably simply because we’re a poor team in comparison to them not because of them if you get my drift.

So, as our all seeing and all knowing oracle Baz, what do you predict tomorrow’s score to be?

:lou_wink:

0-3 City.

Probably not too far from the truth tbh

Let’s see what happens…

Really? Then explain this.

18 months and what have they won? Now compare to City.
The only correct bit above is this bit.

True, it’s not like, it’s blind love.

Spoken like a true “this is our year” Liverpool fan, before the inevitable implosion. What’s Klopp won since they spent half a billion?

Bollocks to all of that, City ran away with it last year,Liverpool were in the Final of the Champions League knocking out City easily, they’ve won nothing but they probably will do, how much have Coty spent and how much have Liverpool made from sales?
I’m a member of COL if you want to know where my affiliations stand up here and also go to Southport on occasions, I am as far from a Liverpool fan as you could imagine.

Closet Red, init :smiley:

Like fuck, thats your number Pap.