:pl: ⚽ Other Games - Week 6 2022/23

Merseyside derby first up today, can anyone see anything other than a Liverpool win?

Nope, but you could pretty much guarantee plenty of grade A shithousery against Nunez.

4 Likes

If I were were an Everton CB, I would be laying bets with my fellow defenders over who can get him sent off first

4 Likes

Bury AFC v North Shields 1st qualifying leg of FA Cup on BBC website.

Currently 0:0

More honest football than the Mersey derby.

In the space of 5mins have seen more tackles that would have been yellow cards or penalties in the Premier League

Bury win 2:1

90 + 6 mins

Oh my word!

Liverpool inches away from snatching all three points! It is all down to Jordan Pickford that they haven’t. Mohamed Salah finds space at the back post and fires a shot that the Everton keeper tips onto the upright.

It wasn’t a bad game for a 0-0 but it was as scrappy as these things usually turn out to be. Everton fans will be slightly happier.

Brentford 1-0 Leeds United
Notts Forest 1-0 Bournemouth

Brentford 3-1 Leeds
Chelsea 0-1 West Ham United
Notts Forest 2-1 Bournemouth
Tottenham 1-0 Fulham

Notts Forest 2-2 Bournemouth

Chelsea 1-1 West Ham United

Brentford 4-2 Leeds
Tottenahm 2-0 Fulham

Chelsea 2-1 West Ham United
Tottenham 2-1 Fulham

1 Like

Brentford 5-2 Leeds
Tottenham 3-1 Fulham

1 Like

Chelsea back to 2-1

90+2’

NO GOAL! - After reviewing the situation, the referee announces that the goal for West Ham is revoked due to a previously committed foul.

90+1’

VAR - GOAL! - The referee has stopped the play. VAR check in progress, pending goal situation.

1 Like

Which is good as I have
Brentford, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man city all to win in an accy only Man City to perform against Aston Villa now and to see Gerrard sacked in the morning.

4 Likes

Man city take the lead 50 mins in

1 Like

giphy (6)

1 Like