:pl: ⚽ Other games - Week 5 17th-19th October

Noooo Manure in the lead :+1:

It’s how the played against Spurs as well.

And as I type United get broken down and Fernandez smashes it into the roof of the net…

United 1-2 United…

United had a free kick in United’s half and all their players were up there, van de Beek intercepted the ball and the break was on…

The counter attackers busted open by a counter attack…

Shelvey poor free kick blowing out his arse, cant cover the break, great strike by Fernandes

United toying with United now, it’s like they’ve run out of steam.

And then “twat, eat my goal” Wan Bissaka smashes one past Darlow

United 1-3 United

1 Like

And it finished United 1-4 United

Rashford scoring in the 96th minute…

Fergie time is still alive… :roll_eyes:

Proper shame if he’s injured long term

Proper shame

No really

Lol

1 Like

Just seen the last minute disallowed Scouse gOal Absolutely criminal but fucking funny

3 Likes

Didn’t Boruc do exactly that playing for us once? Near identical?

Arsenal away. 13/14 season. We were 2nd in the table and outplaying Arse, when Boruc fucked about right in front of us in the away end. Giroud scored his usual goal a game and we lost 2-0

1 Like

Wanna see a soft penalty…have a look at the one Palarse have been awarded and scored…hilarious.

Brighton 0 - 1 Palarse 19 minutes.

When the taters said that Kevin Friend was the VAR ref you just knew that it wasn’t going to be overturned. What a joke. Embarrassing really to be hoodwinked like that. 2 supposedly top refs both duped.

2 Likes

I’d be amazed if Kevin Friend has worked out how to switch his monitor on.

How on earth did we manage to lose to Palace … they really are an awful team to watch.

2 Likes

Think their keeper played a blinder that day.

1 Like

hehe palarse concede in last minute, should keep them below us…

Billy Sharp still banging them in, equalised from the spot for Sheff Utd. He must be well in his thirties by now.

Son scored for The North London Yobbos after 45 seconds.

1 Like

Now 2:0 :joy: