:pl:⚽ Other Games - Week 36 2022/23

Saw on BBC that their ground only holds 10,00

if they get promoted that’ll be smaller than the capacity was at T’Dell and will be a leveller against the “big clubs”

:crossed_fingers:

Actually did an Away day there back in the day
Probably the year @lifeintheslowlane became a Great Great Grandfather for the 1st time
Late 70s maybe?

2-1 Luton
What was Rasmus smoking thinking ANY of our squad could pkay football like Luton?
Insanity

1 Like

When did Sunderland Score?

1st leg

I think Phil was guessing, wrongly, that’s now the aggregate score.

1 Like

That was 2-1

10 posts were split to a new topic: The @Polski-Filip Quit Smoking Support Thread

There is a delicious irony knowing Luton will take our place in the Premier League

45 mins to go Phil.

That said I hope so. Best mate is a massive Luton fan.

2 Likes

And iI have to wish to go to that shithole next season.

Sunderland and Boro. Nice weekends in Newcastle.
Coventry. Easy drive. Nice stadium.

Luton literally are 11 Tall Pauls

Luton to Wembley
Now for vibes we need Coventry & SISU to get through to play them

Possibly promotion season 22 Apr 1978 Luton Town v Southampton W 1-2 League Division Two. I was there, I remember it well as it was the week our twin G G grandsons Shadrach and Abednego were born. BTW, they were buzz christian names at the time.

2 Likes

David Peach penalty in the 88th minute. During an after game sing song on the way out, I punched the roof of a bus shelter and split my knuckle open. Wasn’t even pissed at the time.

1 Like

Meanwhile.
Coventry beat Boro 0-1 to play Luton.
Not sure anyone saw that happening

1 Like

I didnt I had money on Middlesbrough and Man City to win :sleepy: :sleepy:

At Euston waiting for a train up to Brum. Latest arrival decanted loads of Citeh fans - Nice to see the local support coming down to the Smoke to celebrate :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Plastics gone from United to Citeh

2 Likes