:pl: Other Games - Week 32 2021/22

Of course the only match that matters is the 16:30 KO on Sunday

1 Like

and Newcastle take the lead after some comical Wolves defending and good Wolves play, Wolves player tries to clear the ball but it takes a deflection and falls to Chris Wood who is on the floor, he sweeps it in.

However a Newcastle player was offside in the build-up and it is ruled out.

1 Like

Another trailing foot leads to a penalty, this time for Newcastle… which Chris Woods duly converts

Toon 1-0 Wolves

1 Like

Laughable, isn’t it. It’s become a standard manoeuvre.

1 Like

I feel unclean, but c’mon Utd drive those scousers deeper into the more!

2 Likes

Everton amply demonstrating how poor they are at the moment but manage to get a deflected goal in the 27th minute. 1 - 0

This game has some way to go yet.

Anyone else enjoying this on the grounds that whoever loses, it will be funny? :thinking::smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t wanted ManU to win so much since they last played The Skates.

1 Like

That’s only since you discovered that Barry has a soft spot for Everton.

2 Likes

Rashford comes off at the very moment I realised he was even on the pitch :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ronaldo is absolute shite out there, 600 grand a week for that? Appears totally disinterested, giving the ball away when he does deign to get involved. At the moment Everton are slightly the better of two crap teams, at least they are giving the impression of wanting to win.

FFS how obvious do you have to make a thread title?

Tottenham 2-0 up against Villa, they scored early doors and then were well under the cosh in the first half, second goal came from typical Tottenham hoof ball tactics.

1 Like

…as does the third.

1 Like

Give them their dues, they’re very good at it…

1 Like

Both those flick ons from Kane were sublime.

…oh, Danny’s been subbed. Quelle domage. :smile:

1 Like

We Want Six!! We Want Six!!

2 Likes

72 minutes 0 - 4 Son.

Yeah let’s hope Spuds take the heat off us for tonight’s MotD.

1 Like

The only good decision I’ve made this week…

2 Likes