:pl: Other games - Week 3

First up we have :brightonfc: v :manunitedfc:

:manunitedfc: are having the same problems as us, brilliant form during the restart but pretty woeful now, same players…

Game currently 0-0 with Brighton having the lion share of chances…

Good move by United sees the ball in the back of the net, via a deflection, however Rashford was offside in the build up…

Penalty to Brighton, Fernandes takes out Lamptey (I managed to get Fernandes in my FPL team this week :lou_facepalm_2:).

Maupay takes a real cheeky penalty, if de Gea hadn’t moved he would have looked like a right dick.

1-0 to Brighton

1-1, good free kick routine by United, think Dunk got the final touch if not Slabhead scored with his foot.

1 minute into the second half and Brighton get another penalty, or do they? It was very soft!

Goes to VAR, they suggest the ref looks at it again, he does and overturns his original decision. No penalty to Brighton.

Correct decision IMHO.

1 Like

This is a game of VAR overturns, United get the ball in the back of the net again!! Not given offside but VAR overturns it as the United player was about 6 inches off…

Finally, United have the ball in the back of the net and it’s not overturned, good patience from Rashford but he gets a deflection in the end.

2-1 tio Untied.

How unlikey are Brighton, they’ve hit the woodwork 4 times during this game. Trossard has hit both posts and the crossbar…

He gets to take the goal frame home as a result

3 Likes

Solly March equalises with 94:28 on the clock, 5 minutes of time added on being played…

March’s first goal in 2 years

2-2

1 Like

United go down the other end and get a corner, Maguire heads it and March clears the ball on the line, last touch of the match…

Wait, do United have a penalty? I think they will, Maupay handled the ball, this is clearer than the pens given in the last 2 weeks…

And VAR says the ref should look at the monitor, and he gives the penalty.

Fernandes taking the pen, he’s in my FPL team and hasn’t missed his last 17 pens…

Make that 18, United win 3-2

Pen timed at 90 +10

Brighton players arguing with the ref over the penalty but they can’t really have any complaints. Lallana is pointing at the ref and calling him a cheat I think.

Superbru need to update their results then :wink:

2 Likes

If our result v Spurs was unfair what about this??

I had that exact until the VAR moment.

It’s that fucking 1983 cup final. It’s in my head.

1 Like

You and @Sadoldgit both…extra time also shagged @DellBoy’s prediction :slight_smile:

Palace behind for the first time this season…

Palace 0 - 1 Everton (Calvert-Lewin, 10)

How the fuck can Kevin Friend look at that again and give a penalty?
What a cunt.

Was super happy to lose the points if it meant ManUre dropping points.

The rest of it can fuck right off!