:pl:⚽ Other Games - Week 21 2021/22

Brentford beat Villa 2-1, I feel a bit of Schadenfreude is in order but am also aware that we are playing Brentford soon…

And that will be a tough game judging by today’s match. They did lose a couple to injury who may not be back.

From BBC

1 min

YELLOW CARD

Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool

Errr, less than 10 seconds. Cesar Azpilicueta is clattered in the face by Sadio Mane as they both go for a header.

Yellow card. Start as you mean to go on, lads…

Mane scores less than 10 mins gone

0:1 to the dippers. Good game so far - I want both to lose though :roll_eyes:

Tuchel has Ferengi ears.

2 Likes

I wonder if we can get Lukaku on loan for the rest of the season…he’s obviously at a loose end. We’d give him a game.

Not ahead of Broja tbh

Chelsea get one back with a cracking volley that could have gone anywhere. :lou_lol:

2:2

Cracking stuff

2 - 2 developing into a cracking game.

End to end stuff now at a whirlwind speed…pity to end the half.

1 Like

Wonderful quote from BBC comments on Chelsea game - “Oh dear, Virgil van Dyke is looking like Dejan Lovren”.

4 Likes

Great game at Ten Acres.

Swaythling Athletic eventually go 1-0 up just before half time, only then to have Jake Hesketh sent off for, presumably, calling the ref a cunt. (Which TBF he was)

Still controlled 2nd half and scored a 2nd. Then tired and let 2 in the last 10 mins as they only had a couple of kids on the bench (Are you watching Eddie Howe?). Only for one of the subs to score a great winner in the 93rd.

10 Likes

Good result for citeh

1 Like

Corrected it for you.

4 Likes

Particularly pleased that the dippers let a two goal lead slip, but disappointed they didn’t lose. Mane should have been off in the first few seconds, that was a proper bottle job by the ref.

2 Likes

I hadn’t realised he was the new England captain.

Wolves looking good against utd, loads of shots but nothing to show for it.

Cue late winner when utd finally find a bit of cohesion.

1 Like

Manure have been particularly poor so far.

Reckon they’ll get enough Fergie time to make sure of a result though.

1 Like