:pl:⚽ Other Games - Week 13 2022/23

Having dragged ourselves off death beds Son in need of Medevac watching the dippers getting torn apart by Forest
:rofl:

3 Likes

Lingard isn’t exactly justifying his ludicrous price tag and idiotic wages, is he. One of those players who clicked at one club and should really have gone there on a permanent.

Why are Forest holding such a high line against free kicks? They look really vulnerable every time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Dippers are beaten, their season fucked by the bottom club. Well done Forest you’ve done yourself and everyone else in the Premier League a massive favour.
KLOPP OUT !!

4 Likes

Forest could leapfrog us if they win their next game and we lose :flushed::open_mouth:

Mind you so could all of the six clubs below us…

2 Likes

Everton 1 up against Palace
City 1 up against Brighton, that man Haaland again, Edersen with the assist.

Lcd has scored for Everton against Palace

City get awarded a VAR penalty about 2 minutes after the foul as the ball hadn’t gone out of play…

And Haaland steps up to take it, and scores a rocket

2-0 City

Ohhhh, City 2-1 Brighton

A screamer from Trossard that beats Edersen at the near post, one he really should have saved.

3 - 1…panic over.

2 Likes

Last minute winner for Millwall brings in my acca for £190 :lou_sunglasses:

3 Likes

a productive evening

2 Likes

I was very close to that with 2 of mine :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Chelsea 0-0 man utd @ half time

That’ll all change now that Fred is on. :unamused::smile::smile:

He really is utter shite.

Ref gives Fernandez a foul on Fernandez’s say so.

I wondered initially why both captains are wearing rainbow armbands. Then I realised it’s because Potter used to manage Brighton, what a thoughtful gesture :+1::+1:

1 Like

McTominay hauls down Broja off the ball for a penalty. He’s becoming a real liability.

1 Like

McTominay…what a plank. Grabs Broja in the box…easy pen decision…

and… Chelsea score 86 minutes.

1 Like

Always painful, that :confounded::confounded::grin:

Broja still looks thrilled to be at Chelsea, always a smile on his face…:unamused:

1 Like