:pl::efl:⚽ Other Games this week

Things aren’t improving…3 - 0 41 minutes

1 Like

My Boss at the Ryder Cup is a Norwich fan…

Pretty devastating first half, the big question is…can Naarch turn this around. :rofl:

Well we can beat Leeds so no issue for us :grin:

1 Like

Are you and @OzSaintDave related by any chance :wink::joy:

1 Like

Did you miss our two games against them? Tut :+1:

1 Like

How many have I “inadvertently” missed this season? I’ve probably seen just under a Premier League fixture list so probably missed both :wink:

And now 4-0.

Norwich have not turned up. Odd

2 Likes

Oh FFS I cannot believe you posted that.
Anyway they will play WBA

Nope, Narich know going up and getting pasted and getting relegated straightaway isn’t the way to go, maybe?

Leeds were decent but Norwich were shocking

1 Like

That’s the new normal. Burnley were fantastic last season in the championship, look at them now.

In which case isn’t it time for the “big” clubs to join a breakaway super league? Oh, wait…. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

But they should have invested more. Offers for Tella were insulting low for example.

1 Like

Fair comment, but the cards are stacked against even that. For example, Forest invested heavily, and look what happened. Fine state of affairs when a club has to flout the rules or go down.

They invested stupidly. Where are so many of those big wage earners now? 23+ new players on big deals?

Staying up will be about finding Lavia’s not Larios’s

1 Like

This. Signed too many players as well as not many of them being any good. Dumb as fck

2 Likes

They stayed up though, didn’t they. Everyone who got promoted last season has gone straight back down.

Charly Alcarez has won more solverware than Harry Kane

https://twitter.com/JustSaints_/status/1790866446504903115?t=ySXwolPluYAai226YVvXdQ&s=19

Copa Italia

2 Likes

Oxford two up against Bolton in the L1 playoff final close to half time. Looking good value for it as well.