:pl: ⚽ Other Games - Gameweek 12 - 11th-13th December 2020

Of course we had Leeds 1 - 2 West Ham last night.

Now we have Wolves v Villa

I have just one thing to say :-

Tyrone Mings, then he should have a shower…

Villa tend to fall over very easily

Grealish has taught them well…

16 fouls in that first half, not much else to report…

Apparently Mike Dean has just issued his 3,000th yellow card during this game… and that is about as exciting as it has got…

Douglas Luiz second yellow for leading with his elbow, could have been a straight red to be honest…

1 Like

And a late penalty for Villa to cost me 1.5 points with an away win.
Ffs

And it finishes 2-1 to Newcastle, Billic must be worried about losing his job.

1 Like

Got back from a lunchtime sesh to see 2nd half action on SSN.

Not wishing to appear homophobic, but WTF was the exceedingly unfunny Tom Allen doing a double act, reporting at Charlton? If they needed a gay comedian there why didn’t they hire one?

C’mon Citee!

1 Like

Every now and again I get something right, today I got 4 things right :lou_sunglasses:

9 Likes

Nice! Merry fucking chrimbo Gav!

5 Likes

Watching the Manchester Derby and I find it pretty hard to believe that close to £150million was spent on Harry Maguire and Rodri. Both utter shite.

4 Likes

It’s a pretty shite game all round, tbh. Pogba’s had a few good moments, Wan Bissaka having another really poor game. Might just be the ones I happen to have watched, but I keep thinking he’s massively overrated.

You’re not wrong…

1 Like

Nice spider cam position for that free-kick, very FIFA XX ish. Shame the kick failed to live up to expectations…in fact it resembled one of my free kicks on FIFA XX

1 Like

Sterling moaning bitterly about not getting a corner. Clearly came off him last, Maguire nowhere near touching the ball. Sterling must have known that.

0-0. Neither of them go over us.

1 Like

Looking at the table, really does look like the lack of fans is a leveller. The top teams with biggest stadia, not faring so well without the ‘fear’ factor. The number of clubs within 4 points of the top is how it should be, but too many clubs start playing not to lose too often in normal seasons…

1 Like

Lol at the Everton fans finding ways to not wear face masks

:man_facepalming: