:pl: ⚽ Other Games- Game Week 5 2021/22

Already on vpn using US address

1 Like

No idea how that stayed out. Would have knocked the stuffing out of the toon.

1 Like

Joe Linton
The Geordie Shane Long

2 Likes

Bamford should have buried that

1 Like

Well.
The FPL points from St Maxima should cover some of the players I have out crocked and avoid me coming dead last

Bruce roundly booed at the end there, despite a damn good showing.

2 Likes

That’d probably be me then :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

At the end am using @Polski_Filip stream still got 2 mins to go :rofl:

3 Likes

Was bad enough before Jack Harrison didn’t play FFS

1 Like

Ooh.
Toney earning me FPL points!
0-2 Brentford in early game

West Ham 1 - 1 Manchester United

West Ham took the lead with a massive deflection that was going high, wide, and handsome until it hit Varane and went into the bottom left corner.

Ronaldo has just equalised with a well worked goal

Brighton are currently 1 up at home to Leicester, if that stand that would see them go second in the table.

The goal was a penalty from a Vestegaard handball…

Wasn’t he at fault for a goal in their last game, with a weak/nonexistent tackle?

West Ham are currently serving up possibly the sloppiest performance I’ve seen this season, but I only joined it from half time. Inept and slack in and out of possession. Remarkable.

How shit your defence must be if you let Wellbeck score against you?

Brighton 2 - 0 Leicester

1 Like

Ah bum, Brighton’s defence letting themselves down and letting Vardy have a tap in from all of 2" out.

Brighton 2-1 Leicester

Vardy’s 150th goal for Leicester apparently…

Lingard scores the winner against West Hoof :joy::joy::joy::joy:

And what a goal it was as well, kudos to him for not celebrating too much either…

1 Like

What the fuck is the point of VAR if they don’t give those - that wasn’t even close to the ball

That’s the 2nd clear penalty that hasn’t been given, VAR has looked at both and upheld Atkinson’s decision…