:pl:⚽ Other Games - Game Week 17 2021/22

Man United v Brentford off because of the 'vid

Got hammered last week with 3 Spuds players in my FPL.
It was an accident, I wasn’t thinking clearly. Vodka was involved. I needed a cheap defender with a decent number of points. I’m an idiot.
This week seems even after replacing one crock, I have 3 crocks on my bench, including Tino & Broja

Villa a goal up at Norwich. :+1::+1:

I have a feeling we’re going to need the sides below us to keep losing.

1 Like

Chris Sutton at half time :joy::joy:. “Cantwell’s on the pitch, so Norwich are playing with ten…” :flushed::smile::smile:

1 Like

Leeds getting a hammering at the City ground… 5 - 0 70 minutes…there will be more.

If only Citeh had a #9 they could be quite a threat

I think they might be getting a nine before the end of the game…7 - 0 77 minutes

1 Like

Fingers crossed someone else loses 9-0.

1 Like

For both our 9s we had an early sending off. Leeds still have 11 on the pitch.

1 Like

Two good results for us tonight.

3 Likes

Leicester v Spurs postponed due to Covid outbreak

Poor old Virgil’s only gone and got Covid.

Gutted.

2 Likes

Chelsea v Everton is boring, turned over to Liverpool v Newcastle, 25 mins gone and it’s 2-1 to Liverpool…

And indeed Everton v Chelsea is 0-0 at the half.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Evertob

What a strike from TAA

Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle

The bird just pointed out that Benitez looks, and I quote, like “a cross between Rene Artois and Clouseau”. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Scousehampton and Citeh both on +40 points. Looks like they’re safe from the drop … :roll_eyes:

Mike Dean being nice and biased towards the big clubs as usual. I’ve seen the highlights and he’s clearly holding his head.

Howe not happy with Jota goal

Eddie Howe on BT Sport:

"I’m really disappointed with Liverpool’s first goal. I need to see it again but it was clear to me that Isaac [Hayden] went down holding his head immediately. In my opinion the game should have been stopped.

"It’s had a huge bearing on the game. We had the lead. It feels unjust and I feel it was doubly hard on our players.

“I think [the referee Mike Dean] said to me he felt Isaac had held his back, for me he held his head. He was dazed for four or five minutes after the game. It’s a dangerous moment where we have to think about the players’ safety. I don’t think you want to see games decided when players are out of the game.”

1 Like